Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are you MAD bro?

This is a discussion on Are you MAD bro? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ... i dont think ivymike should be talking thought u were cool and i really didnt want to post anything ...
Page: 1

Default Are you MAD bro?

... i dont think ivymike should be talking thought u were cool and i really didnt want to post anything abt u or even use it in my movie (upcoming) but now that vs u pulled and shiet kinda annoyed me cuz at least HoaLongNu can touch my hp and infact even kill me (A Challenge) but u????

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXo1-B7zGvk"]YouTube - ‪Funkz vs IvyMike‬‏[/ame]

(Ps. this was filmed on the same day cuz hoaLongNu told me to vs you because he wanted to see it but he wasnt there so i fraps it for him)

BladeFury

That made me Smile :P

nice one man lol

Banned Senior Member

Lol, sliced through him like a butterknife through melted butter.... then spread on this forum like the butter from that slice of the butterknife ... onto some toast....

yeah.... i went there.

2 Things

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    The only reason people make such a topic is to grow their ego. Seriously.

2. Theirs obviously a huge gear diff their lol, no way 1 rouge beats another rouge full hp without his gear being way better lol

lol does this make u a good sin funkz?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    2 Things

2. Theirs obviously a huge gear diff their lol, no way 1 rouge beats another rouge full hp without his gear being way better lol
    his gear isnt certainly subpar. totally winnable if he knew how to actually play...

i approve of this video tbh, like in the other thread, what u cant see is that the guy pulling a fast one is ivymike

the only way for noobs to achieve such feats in a vid is like that: when their opponent isnt even trying but they are actually doing their best (incluiding dd and other cheap methods). despite their opponent beating him 30 times and he winning 1 (this wasnt the case here i think, but still an example) he will put THAT one victory on a pk vid.

^edit: those were examples

reminds me of iamGxD putting the vs against jackouilles on a csw... fully knowing jack was massived, lol.

the only one trying to show his maaad skillz here is LooR aka ivymike, a shitty rogue that tries way too hard to show off, like many other players doing pk vids just to show off even tho theyr bad

tldr: the ego guy here is ivymike for making the vid in the first place. what was the point? he knows well that he cant beat anyone. yet he makes this vid trying to show "something".

and of course, because of that he will get flamed, not like he will even read it (let alone understand the replies since they are in english, lmfao) but yeah...
    Last edited by razor; 06-14-2011 at 11:59 PM. Reason: typoo

Danny watch ur mouth ill own u.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    2 Things

lol thts like self-ownage for op )

Hahaha, he got owned!

When did I ever came out and said I was the best never and if I do I will mean my clan not myself. Razor tells it all but if anyone else is up for a vs I'm always down. Talk w.e u want but in the end it's all abt actually doing wut u said. I bet most ppl saying Ohh u got a ego problem Is bs cuz I never stated anything abt me being good. U only assumed that.

( looking around scouting for threats ) :

Is it alright to say that " I like hes combo " ?

u mad bro?!

nice vs, he got owned

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

nice vs, but wouldn't it be better to use all the sin skills u get instead of adding stroke? like jab and stab.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    nice vs, but wouldn't it be better to use all the sin skills u get instead of adding stroke? like jab and stab.
    yea everyone says that to me but i like stroke cuz i can use it twice before my next skill. Also i find it GG when canceling priests heals

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast