Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Are you MAD bro?

This is a discussion on Are you MAD bro? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lourenco ur gay? yeah ur gay... xDDD ahhhaahah +1...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    ur gay?
    yeah ur gay...
    xDDD
    ahhhaahah +1

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    yo evil shut ur mouth he beat you fll hp to nig please.
    who cant do dat to vicky

i still remember dat 1 dagger vs
    Last edited by iLikeCheese; 06-15-2011 at 09:28 PM.

I like this vid, good sins are ahrd to come by on my server and from what I saw funkz has a good combo.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Haha, I hate you Lourenco and regiss xD

Haha what will come next?

nice nice..

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Haha, I hate you Lourenco and regiss xD
    u can't live without me, u know that
    ps : no homo at all

ludak

GG bro leave the storys ... u showed what u made of ... nice one

stop using that crap skill,remove it and put jab . ur skill hits less than r

understand the point of strokeee fools, stroke gives me a 1 higher hit combo resulting in another r attack and hit soo those 4 hits while i do the 2 with jab are more damaging plus i use it for priest heal cancels

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    understand the point of strokeee fools, stroke gives me a 1 higher hit combo resulting in another r attack and hit soo those 4 hits while i do the 2 with jab are more damaging plus i use it for priest heal cancels
    u do not get another hit because there is another equivelant combo which does the same number of hits and does more overall damage in that time spam.

you saying it cancels priest heals though is another matter

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    u do not get another hit because there is another equivelant combo which does the same number of hits and does more overall damage in that time spam.

you saying it cancels priest heals though is another matter
    if i replace jab for stoke i get 11-12 hit combo i am talking abt myself and i dont wanna change up where my skills are etc because i am successful with this combo and why change it ? With stroke i get 12-13 hit, soon enough once my combo gets better im hoping for 13-14 hit combo also i could add a other stroke in there so do 3 stokes. I find a lot of movement with stoke, with jab im restricted to a certain combo. I like stroke because its spamable skill and try it with canceing priest heals.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

ya sure im saying if it works for u then no problem, but what other people (and me) are referring to is if you change some skill positions (and add jab+stab) you can get atleast the same number of hits and get MORE damage in the time it takes spike to get back.

but w/e not gonna go deeper into this cus it seems like ur fluent in ur combo and doing it well, it isn't that much of a big deal.

edit: 4get the sentence above i went deeper

for example most people in adream do a 12 hit combo by putting their best to worst skills like: (yes i know CZ isn't adream but there is a combo for CZ as well)

Spike Thrust Peirce Cut Shock Jab Stab2 Stab Cut Shock Jab Spike (this is because you have to wait for the second Cut to recharge)

but if they did

Spike Thrust Cut Stab2 Shock Jab Peirce Stab Cut Stab2 Shock Jab Spike they would get another skill in (and u still have to wait for Spike for a really small amount of time if u got no lag)

In your case you are doing 13 hits but you have 2x stroke, you can do 13 hits but not have stroke in at all = More overall damage in the timeframe till spike recharges.
    Last edited by MushtMan; 06-16-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Yea I've test it all the thing I like that my combo is constant. I rather do a lil less damage and not wait for a sec cuz I lose my flow which is more important than anything. In ardream I agree with u cuz stroke depends on ur ap in ardream it's probly shiet. I don't use it on my ardream char. Nor I really play ardream anymore. Like I said early I don't wanna remove light feet and put stab and jab there. Cuz during pk time I fuck my light feet Up cuz I'm too used it being there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123