Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

You think you're good with your +9's ?

This is a discussion on You think you're good with your +9's ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=244002045 gotta love those injected items...
Page: 2

Banned

http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=244002045
    gotta love those injected items

Teach me to inject items h34r:

LaNcErJacK

+10 sux need +30 rebirth agas h34r:

ImSoDemon

Wow thats a Legit.

omg, that guy sux!!! i vsed him, healed only once (had to cuz of 5k critical ), after that, he was a piece of cake..

first he was vsing some random rogue, and i was watching that, and he killed him only cuz of his enormous ap, other than that, rogue that died was doing pretty well in vs, but u could see his hp going down like crazy after a spike. when he died, he criticaled me without waiting me to prepare for fight, so i healed, tormented and kicked his ass. guy is the most skilless sin in world of ko, just a noobie who can kill with critical + spike only[/b]
    I won't flame u bro .. And i agree with ur opinion but.. First of all let me say that u duffed him .. And restore ur self.. And after critical u got heal and duff again.. Oki he
    got +10's but he isnt a GM with 150k hp.. Rogue with malice parasite and no criti even with +10 is a piece of shit .. The big deal is to beat him without duff and heal ..Go for it then u pwn .

Mixer

I won't flame u bro .. And i agree with ur opinion but.. First of all let me say that u duffed him .. And restore ur self.. And after critical u got heal and duff again.. Oki he
    got +10's but he isnt a GM with 150k hp.. Rogue with malice parasite and no criti even with +10 is a piece of shit .. The big deal is to beat him without duff and heal ..Go for it then u pwn .[/b]
    The guy is righ,he doesnt even combo,his minor stops and he cant chase... Was on my brothers rogue the other day,vsed the guy,and almost killed him if i didnt get attacked by a midget... he was on like 10% hp left,and i got nova stunted and raped :P

hes a noob though

KalaBunga Senior Member

The guy is righ,he doesnt even combo,his minor stops and he cant chase... Was on my brothers rogue the other day,vsed the guy,and almost killed him if i didnt get attacked by a midget... he was on like 10% hp left,and i got nova stunted and raped :P

hes a noob though[/b]
    ;-o fraps please of it

silverbuffer18

Ares standard [/b]
    LOL, weres the cs+8:P

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Who cares, he's almost never online anyway :P

LOL, weres the cs+8:P[/b]
    He is a rogue .. Helloooooooooo .. Cs +8 get him to add points to str and i dont think he want..

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

abdeucethree

you are so slow,
    that guys profile has been posted atleast 10 times now, in atleast 3 different threads..

xstep

lawl all +10

Banned

Dont know why people discuss someones playing skill, who cares if he looses all his np and every vs if he has fun?

Dont know why people discuss someones playing skill, who cares if he looses all his np and every vs if he has fun?[/b]
    lol u kiddin me? h34r: h34r:

we discuss about f.ckin kids who got a lot of money and can't play, so they buy everything for $$... People work hard to get their items and some are just buying full sets +9/+10 and they still can't kill person who r working hard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast