Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

YouNeverDie - The INT Priest

This is a discussion on YouNeverDie - The INT Priest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nooooooooooooooooooo! Rofl, he had 69HP, and "Dead" came up in text, and the video ended, rofl Download time. so fucking ...
Page: 2

Banned

Nooooooooooooooooooo! Rofl, he had 69HP, and "Dead" came up in text, and the video ended, rofl Download time. so fucking anxious xD

Not to be an ass, but it wasnt that great.
    The editing was awesome but that's about it.

Basically the whole movie was about spamming partyheals and cures in a full party. Usually (all the time?) you were accompanied with a few other Full healers and under all that heal spam it was hard to see anything. Another thing that caught my eye that you used 960 partyheal alot, even if there werent any mages around. Melees tend to pick same targets and then a Complete heal (hardly used) or a 1920 would be more usefull. Sometimes you used 960 heal even tho most of the party was duffed/iced. IMO 960 partyheal aint that great against anything else than mages.

Summary: 8 man partys hardly ever make great movie material, especially from the point of a full healer.

Next time you make a movie, skip partycure and be Duff/fullheal with a smaller party.

PS. Dont put song lyrics, annoying :angry: .[/b]
    how i said be INT priest is boring, so you cant wait movie will be different.
    skip party cure, but its rly hard coz we havent any 70+ buffer in clan and party cure is important almost same like party heal.

and about lyrics, i always want try something new, so thats the problem. someone like it someone not, but for next case i have clear mind what i should and what i shouldnt do.

anyway - ty for this comment, coz there arent comments longer than 2 words, so thank you and next time i'll do it better ...

I think the editing was a bit to much, also you might be skilled as a editor, ur a little less skilled as priest. Don't wanna flame you, but that's how i see it.
    7.5/10 cuz you putted up a lot of work in it.[/b]
    i played in dcz much more, so being priest in big CZ is different and my skill is enought good for good pk, but its not the best.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

dling 55%

runordie

10.1/10

Jesus that must of taken you a long time to make, all that editing, it was really good

You know a movie is good when all of a sudden you want to be that class that the maker of the movie is.

great.

btw.. u dont like to cure ur partymember eh? :S

anyways, ko movies arent accepted anymore without a great editing, therefore, u mastered urself once more.
    keep going

10.1/10

Jesus that must of taken you a long time to make, all that editing, it was really good

You know a movie is good when all of a sudden you want to be that class that the maker of the movie is.[/b]
    how i wrote 15 hours... yesterday after lunch up to 4am

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

10.1/10

You know a movie is good when all of a sudden you want to be that class that the maker of the movie is.
    [/b]
    +1

download

dling now, 15h editing omfg im scared h34r:

dling now, 15h editing omfg im scared h34r:[/b]
    and that for some minutes of pk. can be more then 2 weeks if it was a big project prolly

dliel

dlling
    i guess gona be good :]

unsolved_mystery

great.

btw.. u dont like to cure ur partymember eh? :S

anyways, ko movies arent accepted anymore without a great editing, therefore, u mastered urself once more.
    keep going[/b]
    i think i saw other priest had full party cure?

RideOn

greate love it, no more lyrics for the other movie plx

btw.. u dont like to cure ur partymember eh? :S[/b]
    wtf? h34r:

greate love it, no more lyrics for the other movie plx [/b]
    i know it already

9,999/10

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast