Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

YouNeverDie - The INT Priest

This is a discussion on YouNeverDie - The INT Priest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how i said few times, lyrics were good but only for someone, so next time i'll use it very little ...
Page: 4

how i said few times, lyrics were good but only for someone, so next time i'll use it very little i guess...

anyway, ty for all comments i didnt expect so good rakings!

3thos

how i said few times, lyrics were good but only for someone, so next time i'll use it very little i guess...
    anyway, ty for all comments i didnt expect so good rakings![/b]
    i think you should just put lyrics for the main part ...

like in the song where it goes "RELOAD"

like that was good, but during the pk it kinda distracts you from watching the pk cause you wanna read it ... so basically the main "highlights" of the song and the beginnings of the songs.

it was an amazing movie, you earned a spot on my hard drive.

Kreeden

Best movie ever made.

How many people make INT look good.

Only down fall, the lyrics are distracting but maybe that's an attention grabber to pry yourself away from the fact that he's doing the some thing over and over. Very well done. I hope I see 1,000 more videos done by you. Perhaps on a warrior or rogue?

Best movie ever made.

How many people make INT look good.

Only down fall, the lyrics are distracting but maybe that's an attention grabber to pry yourself away from the fact that he's doing the some thing over and over. Very well done. I hope I see 1,000 more videos done by you. Perhaps on a warrior or rogue?[/b]
    till now i played all chars what you can see in my movies, but for next time it wont have be me. im (we) working on some warrior's movies and some rogue's movies too and few mages, so all depends on those players when they give me scenes and all stuff for it.

joelch48

plsssssss, second part by RAPIDSHARE,

editing = 20/10 as always
    Music isnt my type but w/e

Pk was ok.. int priest movies are boring but the editing made it bearable. Lyrics were annoyin kinda.

But I look forward to seeing some more movies from you ^^ Best ive seen in a longgg time

dartagon

wow, that was amazing, like most of your work :P , keep going dude your videos are heavenly great

20/10 for this one, it just completly broked out all the other int priests movies xD

GJ,

3thos

I think one of the main reasons that this movie was edited so great was also because he used SonyVegas 7.0

most people use window movie maker. h34r:

SagiJR

great movie, definitly 10/10, good work elkar

I think one of the main reasons that this movie was edited so great was also because he used SonyVegas 7.0

most people use window movie maker. h34r:[/b]
    probably

mm very good movie can u tell me what program u use for ut movie plz thx

mm very good movie can u tell me what program u use for ut movie plz thx[/b]
    sony vegas 7

btw. with every movie or trailer which i realsed 8 from 10 questions are about what program i use... im tired of it, especially i wrote it in first post.

most people use window movie maker. h34r:[/b]
    it's still not easy to edit with sony vegas...
    i donwloaded a trailer but i was confused like hell because of so many things that are possible.
    I still haven't found how i can zoom in like that like on some names u did.

it's still not easy to edit with sony vegas...
    i donwloaded a trailer but i was confused like hell because of so many things that are possible.
    I still haven't found how i can zoom in like that like on some names u did.[/b]
    you have to use keyframes... i thought its good idea to make an introduction to vegas but, now i dont think its so good idea. so if you want to make movies like me, you have to just learn in this vegas like me.

Banned

damn u are good man ;p 10/10

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast