Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any lefthanders with mouse here?..

This is a discussion on Any lefthanders with mouse here?.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ye... Im really righthander, but i have learn use mouse in lefthand. Im asking is here any lefthanders with mouse. ...
Page: 1

conf-

Default Any lefthanders with mouse here?..

Ye... Im really righthander, but i have learn use mouse in lefthand. Im asking is here any lefthanders with mouse.
    it's hard to combo with rogue and use minor heal if you use mouse in left hand. I hope Im not the only who uses mouse like I do. And why i posted this here is for screens if someone have time to give some tips/screens how i should put my skillbar tell me. I really need some becuz I don't have any idea how to put it.

idefix

u dont need to use mouse while comboing, 2 hands on keyboard ftw. lefthand u use attackskills and do combo, and with righthand u use hp pots, mana pots and minorheal... :P

conf-

Originally posted by idefix
    u dont need to use mouse while comboing, 2 hands on keyboard ftw. lefthand u use attackskills and do combo, and with righthand u use hp pots, mana pots and minorheal... :P
    I know, you mean than i should use righthand on moving?..becouse i cant combo with lefthand coz I have almost never used it at moving only with mouse..

idefix

u dont need mouse to move when ur comboing.

conf-

Lol.. yes you're right but i need to right or left hand at skills.. and right or left hand on w,s,a,d.. how u use to do it?.. and if i need to minor at same time and lets say than minor is at skill 8 and mp pot at 7.. so how I can use minor if i move with right hand :/ pretty difficult isnt it? ..

idefix

no, left hand u have doing skills and combo. meaning that i.e. u have 1 2 3 4 in attack, and u do combo... i do so that i hold w all the time and i do skill rr skill rr skill rr skill etc. meaning that first u target the enemy, then u hold w and press r once, then ur char runs at the enemy, and then when ur close enuf u do 1 rr 2 rr 3 rr 4rr and then f2 1rr 2rr 3rr f1 1rr 2rr 3rr 4 rr, and at the same time as u doin that with ur left hand u use 678 which are minorheal hp pot mana pot, and then 5 is lightfeet... u can ofC make ur own skill bar and own combo style but thats what i use and u dont need ur mouse when u do combo...

conf did u ever play Enemy Territory? (jw cause i remember ur name)

idefix

conf u bought mustaritari? or howd u get it? i think it was dark3lfs char...??

conf-

mustaritari have been mine from the start.. i exp'd it to lvl 55 when i was at cracked.. i made it.. darkelf have maybe played it sometime.. but now i remembered SQ so i took it to use..

conf-

Originally posted by Phantom478
    conf did u ever play Enemy Territory? (jw cause i remember ur name)
    I have played enemy terrority for sometime.. but i dont think than i played with this nick..

conf-

no, left hand u have doing skills and combo. meaning that i.e. u have 1 2 3 4 in attack, and u do combo... i do so that i hold w all the time and i do skill rr skill rr skill rr skill etc. meaning that first u target the enemy, then u hold w and press r once, then ur char runs at the enemy, and then when ur close enuf u do 1 rr 2 rr 3 rr 4rr and then f2 1rr 2rr 3rr f1 1rr 2rr 3rr 4 rr, and at the same time as u doin that with ur left hand u use 678 which are minorheal hp pot mana pot, and then 5 is lightfeet... u can ofC make ur own skill bar and own combo style but thats what i use and u dont need ur mouse when u do combo...
    And like i said I CANT use left hand like that.. or maybe if i start training.. becouse i dont use my lefthand at keyboard often if i play... but i start training it..

IRockUSuck

combo with mouse hold mouse @ right hand click skills with mouse and only pot+light feet with left hand

skill bar :

1.LF
    2.hp
    3.skill
    4.skill
    5.skill
    6.skill
    7.skill
    8.skill

F2
    1.LF
    2.hp
    3.minor (right click it and use it while running away)
    4.7th and last skill
    5.6.7.8. do what u want

idefix

lol so basically u use left hand on mouse and right hand to use skills and do combo? lol freaky :P

conf-

lol so basically u use left hand on mouse and right hand to use skills and do combo? lol freaky :P
    Ye I know! its my father fault.. when i got computer he always put mouse to left side and i learnt use it like that =DD..

conf-

too sad that it isnt possible to put mouse at mana pot and make minorheal green box and keep mouse there.. becouse then it doesnt let u minor ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast