Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Zapper lvl 72 lightning mage of xigenon pk video, who is he? help pls

This is a discussion on Zapper lvl 72 lightning mage of xigenon pk video, who is he? help pls within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What...
Page: 2

RiseAgainst_

What

MrGarrison

if you want to stun use imir rings then give bonus light damage, and choose uniques that gives int bonus instead of mp(for example cleric earrings), because mp bonus( in accessories) changes nothing in pk and the more int you have the more you stun.[/b]
    Thats true, imir rings help with dmg and with stun rate too

SokoBo4

lol a bp massived him instead of malice/para hahaha

RiseAgainst_

Thats true, imir rings help with dmg and with stun rate too[/b]
    Im not 100% sure but last i heard they dont. They help on damage

insomnialord

if flame rings add flame dmg which helps with dmg which ive tested imir rings add light dmg so that means they add more dmg not stun.....if you wanna be a full support mage for full stun go 160 int 158mp(enough for elixir+8) rest in hp with lvl 72 skill you will hit warriors 300 rogues 400 and prz about 400 mages probaly 350-400 but you will stun alot with lvl 72 skill and on the plus side your hp will be high p.s i owned zapper 1on1 as light mage..

crazyb1

how i can see the vid with better quality?

Dizzle13

nice video kinda makes me want to make a mage lol

RiseAgainst_

if flame rings add flame dmg which helps with dmg which ive tested imir rings add light dmg so that means they add more dmg not stun.....if you wanna be a full support mage for full stun go 160 int 158mp(enough for elixir+8) rest in hp with lvl 72 skill you will hit warriors 300 rogues 400 and prz about 400 mages probaly 350-400 but you will stun alot with lvl 72 skill and on the plus side your hp will be high p.s i owned zapper 1on1 as light mage..[/b]
    I am 160 int, 132 mp (i think enough for elixir +8 wich i have) the rest on hp

I stun good now with elixir +8 B)

insomnialord

hp is good build for stunning

FaTaLiTy

Zapper is a good mage and is now lvl 75 you should check out his new movie i promise all is good.

Nice movie As i said on you tube lightning is lil gay you can own everyone like that. Try to record flame. BTW good combo and skill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12