Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

zero in DCZ

This is a discussion on zero in DCZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Holy OMG PPL!!!! Can't u smell the fukin sarcasm lol? *:rollseyes: n0Obs ^_^...
Page: 2

Reinhard

Originally posted by Holy
    OMG PPL!!!! Can't u smell the fukin sarcasm lol? *:rollseyes:
    n0Obs ^_^

Nigglet

there was no sarcasm the retard was 100% sure he thought that was real zero rofl.

p.s more sarcasm for you
    :P :P

Originally posted by Nigglet
    there was no sarcasm the retard was 100% sure he thought that was real zero rofl.

p.s more sarcasm for you *
    :P *

Thank you Sir

P.S I love sarcasm :wub:

SanderKleinenberg

Dude this guy wraith is saying that this account names 0O000000 is ZERO dcz account , he didnt said its zero lvl 72+ account .

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

zzzzz don't be foolish. wraith is probably saying that Zero made a DCZ char and is owning with it. Who would ever think a lvl72+ would delevel till 59 to go dcz? They are saying that could be zero cuz of the speed of his minnor and similarity of the name. But who knows, unless he comes here and says that isn't him, it just may be.

susGe

it. was. obviously. a. joke. Jesus.

wraith86

with all the joking/sarcasm going on in this thread i dunno whos for real or not but either way why do people use periods after each word in some post? something to do with mods not being able to see it or something? or were you just using them to enhance your emphasis on how it was obviously a joke?

Reinhard

Told ya puahhaa,

But wraith u should work on ur jokes and sarcasm.. it needs to be pimped up...

wraith86

dont fuck wiht me reinhard i havent slept for like a long time. im the maker of this here awesome topic so you cant tell me my jokes need to be pimped up... or were you being sarcastic? OMG OMG OMG i dunno who to trust anymore!!!

Reinhard

......:mellow:

kempachi

rien spam =D

The sarcasm is dripping from this post... If you haven't already caught it your in serious need of medical attention.

SanderKleinenberg

Dro i said that because there is some people saying he cant be zero cos he has an O h43r:

Matrixxx

not him

Originally posted by Shurt
    The sarcasm is dripping from this post... If you haven't already caught it your in serious need of medical attention.
    so zero nation transfered, and bugged his way into dcz just to go up against the LEGEND wraith?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast