Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

zeros pvp movie?

This is a discussion on zeros pvp movie? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did he still do the "full length pvp movie" what he was up to like 4 months ago? theres 2 ...
Page: 1

idefix

Default zeros pvp movie?

did he still do the "full length pvp movie" what he was up to like 4 months ago? theres 2 trailers i saw but did he do the full version? if so, plz gimme link... sry if its in one of the stickies didnt find it there : /

no, he made trailer then instead of one big pk movie that we waited for we got "second part of movie" and trailer was called "part 1"

idefix

so basically thers just the 2 trailers part 1 and part 2?

i only called it a trailer because it was only 1 minute long at first, but i added more bits and the name stuck. I think it was a mistake because it is misleading and now everyone else is making 10 minute long "trailers". Yes there are just 2 parts, one is 7 minutes the other 10minutes. i didn't make a bigger movie, because i find them boring as hell to watch myself.

idefix

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    i only called it a trailer because it was only 1 minute long at first, but i added more bits and the name stuck. I think it was a mistake because it is misleading and now everyone else is making 10 minute long "trailers". Yes there are just 2 parts, one is 7 minutes the other 10minutes. i didn't make a bigger movie, because i find them boring as hell to watch myself.
    ok... well yeah i think many shorter movies > a few long movies, but yeah the ~10 min movies are best... hope to see some more later on dno if ur gonna make anymore but.. hope u will i likd teh "trailers"

NimRoDftw

who is in that pic?O_O u?

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by NimRoDftw+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NimRoDftw)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

who is in that pic?O_O u?[/b]

LOL!
    no thats not him

NimRoDftw

Originally posted by HoodFizzle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HoodFizzle)</div>
    Originally posted by NimRoDftw@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

who is in that pic?O_O u?
    :lol:

LOL!
    no thats not him [/b]

:lol:

Pwner4Last

Serious, remove that gay pic in ur sig, it almost gave me a boner.

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

Serious, remove that gay pic in ur sig, it almost gave me a boner.[/b]

:blink: :blink:

T0wn3R

000000 is gay? :huh:

cyrus a gay? o_O

Reinhard

No, zero, schrotti, aqu and me are straight guys and confident of your sexuality.

WE dont like men.

T0wn3R

then why have that guy in your sig ? :wub:

invader

Originally posted by NimRoDftw+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NimRoDftw)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

who is in that pic?O_O u?[/b]
    if that is him, i can watch him for 1 hr long

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast