Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

[ZHAO]PK Movie Trailer

This is a discussion on [ZHAO]PK Movie Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; song name pls?[/b] soundtrack was made by me check 'proscores'@videocopilot arent you chinesse?[/b] we're polish...
Page: 3

song name pls?[/b]
    soundtrack was made by me
    check 'proscores'@videocopilot

arent you chinesse?[/b]
    we're polish

lopezik

nice nice

iTzBryan Senior Member

Wow I was going to commend you on the effects until i saw the one at the end... Now i call you a plagiarist!

Besides your cheated effects, the video quality was surprisingly horrible for HD.

So I give you 0/10.

Take the time and do your own fucking work.

pimpjuice

nice, looking forward to full vid

I give you 0/10.
    Take the time and do your own fucking work.[/b]
    Originally posted by me
    Thanks to Andrew
    Feel free to comment & mark.
    Enjoy!
    DO NOT FLAME
    I know that every1 has own opinion, and i can't censor it or wutever. I take it to consideration.

Anyway in my post I wrote: Thanks to Andrew. So if u know, he is admin of videocopilot, and he made a tutorials. And I just used it.
    I didn't break law, and I'm not plagiarist, so I don't know who the f..k u are, but go fly a kite...

Banned

waiting

iTzBryan Senior Member

I know that every1 has own opinion, and i can't censor it or wutever. I take it to consideration.

Anyway in my post I wrote: Thanks to Andrew. So if u know, he is admin of videocopilot, and he made a tutorials. And I just used it.
    I didn't break law, and I'm not plagiarist, so I don't know who the f..k u are, but go fly a kite...[/b]

So because you said thank you to someone you dont know, and simply acknowledged them in a forum that has little to do with the website you actually posted the unoriginal video on, that makes stealing his tutorial ok.

I see.

Also, you didn't "break the law" because there is nobody that gives two shits about knight online videos. Now lets say you were submitting this piece in the form of a book, and roughly 40% of its entire content was plagiarized. They would laugh at you so hard while writing a fine larger than any kite i could go fly.

You know it is that attitude in life that will get you nowhere. Using tutorials is meant to help you learn the product and become familiar with its features. Not to put it in your video and claim it as your own. Just because you "thanked andrew" doesnt mean anyone will ever see that on youtube, nor KO4life for that matter once this pathetic topic is on page 349324324 never to be seen again.

Bottom line, you fail.

People on this forum really need to pull their heads out of their ass' and tell it like it is.. I am so sick of people being commended for SUBMITTING WORK THAT IS NOT THEIRS.

oh dear, here we go... flame flame flame...

EvilIsAlive

hey dumb... you know nothink... same as you are nothink... so just S.T.F.U... show me ur trailer let me commnet it if ur so pr0 and doing everything alone... talk talk talk thats all what you can do... he used turorial to learn how to make it better, and whats wrong with that? trailer took him alot time and work... keep crying :P

Thumbs down

So because you said thank you to someone you dont know, and simply acknowledged them in a forum that has little to do with the website you actually posted the unoriginal video on, that makes stealing his tutorial ok.

I see.

Also, you didn't "break the law" because there is nobody that gives two shits about knight online videos. Now lets say you were submitting this piece in the form of a book, and roughly 40% of its entire content was plagiarized. They would laugh at you so hard while writing a fine larger than any kite i could go fly.
    You know it is that attitude in life that will get you nowhere. Using tutorials is meant to help you learn the product and become familiar with its features. Not to put it in your video and claim it as your own. Just because you "thanked andrew" doesnt mean anyone will ever see that on youtube, nor KO4life for that matter once this pathetic topic is on page 349324324 never to be seen again.

Bottom line, you fail.

People on this forum really need to pull their heads out of their ass' and tell it like it is.. I am so sick of people being commended for SUBMITTING WORK THAT IS NOT THEIRS.[/b]
    ROFL, Why some1 is making a tutorial? To learn, yes? What i could change in "Coming soon to you"?, another color, font, gradients? Think man, think, or change timing like "Soon coming to you" rofl. Whats the point of ur opinion - to humiliate?
    It's just a movie, for you guys. So if u don't like it, don't post. Keep it in mind. I won't argue with u, who has right.
    U marked my video 0/10. That's enough for me, if u want we can talk on VT or MSN.

If u post something here again. I'll read it as free bump
    PEACE

Uzu

iTzBryaN tutorials are made to be taken by others, he has made that thanks to andrew shit, and you still open your mouth?

lame.

Im still saying it'd be better if ud change them a little bit The point of the tutorial was to show u how to make that effect, and ye, with other color font w/e it would be much better
    But thats just my opinion, maybe cuz i know that site and ive made thoose effects too...

3 words.
    You
    Kick
    Ass

Nice h34r:

Mezmerize

same as you are nothink[/b]
    just because you know nothing about someone, doesn't mean that the person is nothing...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast