Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ZOMG

This is a discussion on ZOMG within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well thats 1 only couple thousand more to go ^^...
Page: 2

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

well thats 1 only couple thousand more to go ^^

Yes.
    Hack is when you let's say hack something... as in... how should I put this? ehm. break into k2's database and do whatever.
    that would be a crime, changing some TBL edits would just be considering cheating and you wont get to jail.
    Hacking could give you years of prison[/b]
    Since u want to correct the word so badly, then let me disappoint u that u are completely wrong. Firstly the word "hack" doesnt have to means breaking into someone's database, it simply means changing of a program's function in basic, a database hack would means a server side hack, but there are also hacks on client side, such as speedhack, wallhack etc. Im not 100% sure about this, but I believe speedhack itself isnt illegal, its about how u use it, speeding up ur computer have different purposes, using it on a game to gain advantage over other is defined as cheating no doubt, but theres nowhere written that u cant use it locally on ur computer for intern experiment, sometimes it can be handy to use speedhack to slow ur computer down, so u can play some old games thats impossible to play on modern high speed computer. Look it as a CD/DVD recorder, its completely legal to make a backup CD of ur files, but use it to copies orginal CDs/DVDs and giving it to friends is considered 100% illegal. Its how u use the technology, use it positive and it serve the purpose, use it bad way is abusing.

Wallhack on the other hand is another story, since it was intendly programmed to cheat ingame, therefore it will considered cheating for use, as it have no other positive purpose.

U should take a look at this, all these online game cheat terms are written here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploit...line_gaming%29

nice 1 in a week need only 500 years for bann the rest :P i hope more Gms online for this newbies speed hackers <_< only are nice if u have a warrior or stun mage but like a rogue only can see like they run away from u

PS: nice combo what u use? Z+R+R+R? :P

i remeber when the gm would spam for 2-3 hours banning people in moradon[/b]
    ya lol that was funny back then.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

lolz.. i though u&#39;ll get some unique off talos that spawned on DS spot >. <

Since u want to correct the word so badly, then let me disappoint u that u are completely wrong. Firstly the word "hack" doesnt have to means breaking into someone&#39;s database, it simply means changing of a program&#39;s function in basic, a database hack would means a server side hack, but there are also hacks on client side, such as speedhack, wallhack etc. Im not 100% sure about this, but I believe speedhack itself isnt illegal, its about how u use it, speeding up ur computer have different purposes, using it on a game to gain advantage over other is defined as cheating no doubt, but theres nowhere written that u cant use it locally on ur computer for intern experiment, sometimes it can be handy to use speedhack to slow ur computer down, so u can play some old games thats impossible to play on modern high speed computer. Look it as a CD/DVD recorder, its completely legal to make a backup CD of ur files, but use it to copies orginal CDs/DVDs and giving it to friends is considered 100% illegal. Its how u use the technology, use it positive and it serve the purpose, use it bad way is abusing.

Wallhack on the other hand is another story, since it was intendly programmed to cheat ingame, therefore it will considered cheating for use, as it have no other positive purpose.

U should take a look at this, all these online game cheat terms are written here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploit...line_gaming%29[/b]
    I&#39;m not dissapointed, I&#39;m happy to learn something new :P anyways I dont consider speedhack as hacking, will never do either ^^

i remeber when the gm would spam for 2-3 hours banning people in moradon[/b]

ahah yea i remember it too xD

btw x5 ppls banned in ares for speed hack today ;D

yay banned finally now they are coming back.

Correct me if I&#39;m wrong but isn&#39;t the guy that posted this picture using tbl editted files himself? Look at his tranformation scroll image, unless you have a transformation totem... But I doubt you have that[/b]
    WOWZORS your a smart one

justdutch

haha owned :P

finally they started to ban speedhackers, but much more speedhacker left
    i hope they are all gone soon then you can start to play in dcz again

iiason

it&#39;s a start i guess.

xstep

finnaly

b0mb

good. i hope they will ban more cheaters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12