Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

zuahahha

This is a discussion on zuahahha within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol on oly there is about 4 people with the spear.....oly also doesnt have all that great amount of +9's, ...
Page: 3

lol on oly there is about 4 people with the spear.....oly also doesnt have all that great amount of +9's, so its good
    <3 l08l[/b]
    u must be talking about another oly the oly i know if u dont have +9 ur probably using full +3 uniques that or ur noob apparently sir u know much about that

lol do u play oly? there isnt all that much +9&#39;s....and for a lvl 80 it is good, nearly any weapons are good for a lvl 80[/b]
    do u play oly is wat u should ask urself because im sure theres like 15 cs&#39;s on a server where only 1 cs EVER dropped not to mention all of the idiots who call themselves legit because they traded / paid usd for items that are clearly not legit

Delicious

dont know why you posted a quest weap at +7 would be like 500 posts with rouges making the quest dagger+7 or the quest sword/shield+7 if every1 posted but yea gz :P

BlingWings

dont know why you posted a quest weap at +7 would be like 500 posts with rouges making the quest dagger+7 or the quest sword/shield+7 if every1 posted but yea gz :P[/b]
    Id consider it an accomplishment....Personal items at +7 rock.

GG

Id consider it an accomplishment....Personal items at +7 rock.

GG[/b]
    yah at the start of a new server not on olympia where dual wield isn&#39;t any good in pvp unless ur using +3 uniques or a +9/+11rebirth sometimes tota 8 is ok if u got a off hand thats +9/10 but consider every rogue mage should have at least +8 spear boots by now its kinda a waiste when the gigas on oly are 8 and above and theres like 5000 avedon 8&#39;s and above dont get me started on the hbs and iis

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

dont know why you posted a quest weap at +7 would be like 500 posts with rouges making the quest dagger+7 or the quest sword/shield+7 if every1 posted but yea gz :P[/b]
    theres maybe 3-4 personal spears +7 on olympia. the point is i didnt choose the shield or sword.

P.S.-every1 flaming the spear saying this that and the other about it bein shit will be blowing me when it goes +8

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

there is more +8 personal weps then you think don&#39;t forget oly did have the quest bug there was sins running with dual +8 personal dags around that time
    and i think there is a +8 spear on this server some guy named out*** some thing had a ss of one on these fourms (i think it was +8 or maybe +7)

omg why all flame him.. hes obviously proud of it.. so thats all that matters right
    h34r:

eWo-eWo

balls to upgrade to +7 eh?.. lol.. i tried to upgrade my personal dagger to +3 rebirth..

nathan16

lol its a pretty good spear

get a IRON SET now ^^

get a IRON SET now ^^[/b]
    haha true story my friend xD

Mezmerize

lame item

lame item[/b]
    blow me pls

omg why all flame him.. hes obviously proud of it.. so thats all that matters right
    h34r:[/b]
    he is right...
    if the guy likes it and he&#39;s proud of it... no need to flame...
    if he does enought dmg to rape ppl with it and he&#39;s pleased by the spear whats the point of flaming him?
    geez h34r:

gz baba
    i like it... thio lugias is sexier the p.spear :P

Mezmerize

lugias is common

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast