Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

zzzzzz opinions?

This is a discussion on zzzzzz opinions? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by hahampus that thing dosent have to mean koxp, i have it to i never koxp i hate ...
Page: 4

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by hahampus
    that thing dosent have to mean koxp, i have it to i never koxp i hate koxpers. i have that thing bcuz i have my router setup installed and i cant play whit my router so i dc my router and i just play whit the "head cable" then i get that msg :wub: *

just so u know everything dosent mean koxp h43r:
    so u use koxp too huh? ok..

0stealth0

this explains his

" i leveled this char to 60 in 2 days " post.

stealth

::XFactor::

Who cares if he macros i dont

hahampus

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hahampus
    that thing dosent have to mean koxp, i have it to i never koxp i hate koxpers. i have that thing bcuz i have my router setup installed and i cant play whit my router so i dc my router and i just play whit the "head cable" then i get that msg :wub: *

so u use koxp too huh? ok..[/b]
    '

ZzZzZz CANT YOU READ???????????????????????????+ :angry:

Default Re: zzzzzz opinions?

Originally posted by c1trus
    instead of rating cuz ppl like to bitch, how about ur opinions for a legit item warrior... no rocs and shit+3.... *
    oh yes you are so legit. you have no uniques which MUST mean that you are 100% legit. oh wait... this just backs up the theory that most cheaters are the newbies who believe everyone else is cheating. fucking scum die in a fire.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by hahampus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hahampus)</div>
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl@
    <!--QuoteBegin-hahampus

so u use koxp too huh? ok..
    '

ZzZzZz CANT YOU READ???????????????????????????+ :angry:[/b]
    then can't YOU read instead?

nobody cares whether you have a window similar to that. as long as you don't show it in several pictures and give retarded excuses for it and self owned yourself. especialy when you're trying to show off your own character. which in this case is rather pathetic as well.

Default Re: zzzzzz opinions?

instead of rating cuz ppl like to bitch, how about ur opinions for a legit item warrior... no rocs and shit+3.... *
    and far 1500 hp buff
    so funny, whahahaha.....

"legit"

whahaha

I dont koxp so im legit, and koxp can be used for many other functions lol, teaching exp bug for bera coins

Infra

I dont koxp so im legit, and koxp can be used for many other functions lol, teaching exp bug for bera *coins
    ya legıt baba u are :lol: :rollseyes:

I dont koxp so im legit, and koxp can be used for many other functions lol, teaching exp bug for bera *coins
    ZZzzzz its the whole fucking "just autoloot is legit again"
    BIG FUCKING WHOOP you dont AS hack, you're stil getting x7 fucking exp wich is one of the biggest advantges in the game.
    You're a fucking cheater, loser and should go hang yourself.
    Btw even a complete retard could find that bug, takes 2 minutes.

Banned Senior Member

i use koxp 2 :lol: nah not me style and if i use im already 70+ after 2 year playing hehe

lol i just need x3 on brahmans and shit to lvl 70

Banned

yea, i need a combo hack to kill people, im horrible at this game

NOW BAN THIS FUCKER!

AlwaysSayDie

This is for everyone that didnt really understand the exp bug. Read this carefully. I had trouble too understanding what everyone else typed. This is how i figured it out and put it in my own words. Maybe it will help you too.

Step 1 - Have party leader invite 7 people to party.
    Step 2 - Make sure auto party is on and have party leader invite you.
    - You will automatically join because of auto party BUT PRESS CANCEL
    Step 3 - Tell party leader to kick the person above your name from party.
    Step 4 - Tell party leader to invite you again through friend/clan list. ( Click Cancel )
    Step 5 - Tell party leader to kick the next person above your name from the party.
    Step 6 - Tell party leader to invite you again through friend/clan list. ( Click Cancel )

Keep Repeating these steps until its you and the party leader.

Step 7 - When its you and the party leader left. Tell him to send you another invite. THIS TIME YOU CLICK CONFIRM

You will know when this works when you type something and it repeats it 6-7 times.

The leader can teleport to moradon if he does not wish to help out. But he can stay in party if he wants some EXP.

Banned

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    This is for everyone that didnt really understand the exp bug. Read this carefully. I had trouble too understanding what everyone else typed. This is how i figured it out and put it in my own words. Maybe it will help you too.

Step 1 - Have party leader invite 7 people to party.
    Step 2 - Make sure auto party is on and have party leader invite you.
    - You will automatically join because of auto party BUT PRESS CANCEL
    Step 3 - Tell party leader to kick the person above your name from party.
    Step 4 - Tell party leader to invite you again through friend/clan list. ( Click Cancel )
    Step 5 - Tell party leader to kick the next person above your name from the party.
    Step 6 - Tell party leader to invite you again through friend/clan list. ( Click Cancel )

Keep Repeating these steps until its you and the party leader.

Step 7 - When its you and the party leader left. Tell him to send you another invite. THIS TIME YOU CLICK CONFIRM

You will know when this works when you type something and it repeats it 6-7 times.

The leader can teleport to moradon if he does not wish to help out. But he can stay in party if he wants some EXP.
    ban plsss

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast