Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

zzzzzz opinions?

This is a discussion on zzzzzz opinions? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; are you still trippin on the skillbar topic i made shurt?...
Page: 6

wraith86

are you still trippin on the skillbar topic i made shurt?

aLoNe90

Originally posted by wraith86
    just because people play ardream doesnt mean they dont have a big char and are good.
    true but i know that he is noob ive seen him many times in cypher. and yea a adream char can be good but not as good as a 60+ is right -_-

Reinhard

Originally posted by aLoNe90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aLoNe90)</div>
    also.. what makes u say im a noob ? u dont know me u dont know my chars, but i can say ur noob whit a ardream char on ur sig and whit ur fake cs ( wooden shield ) *:rollseyes:[/b]

Rofl..... you just keep talking shit <3 yes thats a wooden shield xd rofl waste of my time tlaking with ppl who speak w/o knowing.

Pm me when u get a brain.

Ty.

Originally posted by aLoNe90@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

just because people play ardream doesnt mean they dont have a big char and are good.

true but i know that he is noob ive seen him many times in cypher. and yea a adream char can be good but not as good as a 60+ is right -_-
    I made ardream char but i had lvl 6+ warrior, and i u have seen me many times in cypher u would know that i had a Chitin Shield and that Me>you.

Btw whats the name of your char in cypher,class and nation pls.

aLoNe90

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    Originally posted by aLoNe90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aLoNe90)
    also.. what makes u say im a noob ? u dont know me u dont know my chars, but i can say ur noob whit a ardream char on ur sig and whit ur fake cs ( wooden shield ) *:rollseyes:[/b]

Rofl..... you just keep talking shit <3 yes thats a wooden shield xd rofl waste of my time tlaking with ppl who speak w/o knowing.

Pm me when u get a brain.

Ty.

<!--QuoteBegin-aLoNe90
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

I made ardream char but i had lvl 6+ warrior, and i u have seen me many times in cypher u would know that i had a Chitin Shield and that Me>you.

Btw whats the name of your char in cypher,class and nation pls.[/b][/quote]
    first of all why didnt u answer back that u did scam starsniper ? yes beacuse u are a SCAMMER, and i wont give u my name in cypher but im orc and wanna show me ur cs ? u dont need show in trade or merchant beacuse u said it was sealed ( somehow u said u was hacked by keylogger ) sealing didnt work ? :rollseyes: come p3 and show me u wearing the cs please lol
    ur so stupid

all i say is WARNING EVERYONE REINHARD SCAMMED HES FRIEND STARSNIPER TRADING ANYTHING WHIT HIM IS RISK TO GET SCAMMED

OWNED
    ı no hack oke plıs NoKoxpNoBann123 -_-

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456