Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

GoonSquad

This is a discussion on GoonSquad within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by thesmallone101 in a buffed vs, no one will kill each other......... trust me. combo hackers have tried ...
Page: 16

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    in a buffed vs, no one will kill each other......... trust me. combo hackers have tried and they cant do it like that xD.

what you need to do is make it so you each have around 1k ap
    and then do helmets off

same ac, or whoever has more ap takes off somethin, like their boots.

if you do that no rings crap, its kinda lame, because your makin someone who is used to havine 2.1k mana go to 1.95k mana. which is ok if you double minor, but if you hp pot minor like we do, then its kinda a problem.

so yeah..... thats def what i'd do.

....... or you could just let my brother go naked. you hit him harder then he does, so i dont knwo what you could possibly complain about
    yeah, im sure we will figure something, and

@ Joey, just remind me how asking bankin a time when he is free for a vs is being on your nuts? and dont make me WANT to flame your clan, you call me arrogant.... 'make us even more famous', lol'

and yup, gogogo with that NeNe shit, before you get too excited, may i just remind you that i beat bankin 80% hp in the same situation that nene beat me >>>>>>ONCE<<<<<. so if your gna say that NeNe didnt get lucky, then your an idiot for 2 reasons.
    1 ur flaming bankin even harder than you think your flaming me
    2 how did i beat him full hp 3 times since then?

i think im done here. notice how your the only guy who still flames me, perhaps cos the turk bro's got banned, but even so your the only GS guy who hasnt gotten over it and is still going out of his way to flame me....to my face atleast

just NTd....should be fun

[Tyrone]

Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    just NTd....should be fun
    im excited, thats for sure

just wish more people follow him, then we can actually make some decent nps

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    just wish more people follow him, then we can actually make some decent nps
    lol, when we're rolling with a full rapture party, u wont be making any decent nps, thats for truth

and +1 tyrone... should be fun

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

meh, once my dcz char will be ready, all humans will run
    And ye Mikey even you

Up for GS

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    meh, once my dcz char will be ready, all humans will run
    And ye Mikey even you

Up for GS
    zzzz seroiusly, tell danny to take his clan hooman... its SO gang bang...

and i thort u were an int priest? lol

and atm, i only run from Lany, and probably slowmo... lol

Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    lol, when we're rolling with a full rapture party, u wont be making any decent nps, thats for truth

and +1 tyrone... should be fun
    Rapture? you mean that clan that the scammer, MrBison made? yeah, he scammed those md9s, or do you and pat just happily ignore that.

tell him to scam some shard 10s next time, even with his gear, he and a buddy cant kill an unbuffed preist.....

edit: your right, with a rapture party, we wont make decent nps. more like HELLA GOOD nps, cuz theres actually someone to PK against.....

Rapture? you mean that clan that the scammer, MrBison made? yeah, he scammed those md9s, or do you and pat just happily ignore that.

tell him to scam some shard 10s next time, even with his gear, he and a buddy cant kill an unbuffed preist.....

edit: your right, with a rapture party, we wont make decent nps. more like HELLA GOOD nps, cuz theres actually someone to PK against.....
    first things first, i belive that pat made the clan when he NT'd, and bison got given leader. Next thing being that he has 1 md 9 i think. and lol, thats clearly a lie that he cant kill a preist with a frend, unless both of there spikes failed.... thats just a retarded thing to say, spiking some1 hard with good gear requires no skill, as u have probably realised by pking with potsnifff

Now i geniunly dont wanna start a flame war, but this is something that reall annoys me

so do you have legit proof that he scammed then, you know, fraps, maybe an ss?

or is it the same as tyrone's reason and i quote 'some1 said he scammed them'

or maybe its the same as most ppl 'red said he scammer' <---- lol

i know, and the rest of my clan know that he bought those items from the scammer (unknowingly) and then went and pwnd red in a vs. and as we all know red is very touchy about loosing, as he always refuses fair vs's....

and guess what happens when red gets embaresed, he runs to moradon and spams shout MrBison is scammer...

and i dont wanna flame you personally, but LOL at you emplying that he is a noob, and that you could beat him... i would geniunly bet my life savings that he could beat u in a vs, be it unbuffed or buffed, equal geared....

oh, and if your gna say potsniffs bs arguement 'he told me he upgraded the fp', you will have to re-xplain that to me, because 1 person, out of every fucking kid who spams me, when i say that the guy is a gd sin, has said something to do with upgrading

i believe the law in your country is something along the lines of innocent until prooven guilty isn't it?....

and lets just say for 1 solidary second that he did scam those items, and then all your little folk stories are true, why are you complaining....
    all u ever say is, i wish humans had better players, blah blah. and when some1 comes around who can destroy any of you, even your precious slowmo....
    then you cry like 5 year olds.

/end_rant

EDIT: and lol at u taking the flame onto a whole clan level, im pretty sure that rapture, wouldnt make u 'hella gd nps' like that isnt even worth arguing against, seeing as thers like what. 5 GS ppl online at 1 time if ur lucky, and one of those ppl is theavenger, so...
    Last edited by mikey144; 08-16-2009 at 08:06 PM.

[Tyrone]

we just ran two parties in war
    so shutup about inactivity, if you were still in clan you would know what our activity is like on a daily basis

oh and your big bad rapture party didnt hold up too well in ardream today =/

rofl
    pull the spam duffs card?

You want my proof that this kids a scammer? here we go, for all to see..... though it should be common sense by now.

1. You remember that guy, GearSecond? lvl 79 sin in Gladiators clan? HE was the only dude with dual md9s and a piece of chitin 9. the dude gets scammed out of ALL of this gear. read all about it here...
    kingenma c-west Scammer !

2. literally THE NEXT DAY, a random shows up in ardream. guess what he is wearing. you guessed it, ALL of the stuff that gearsecond lost. both md9s, the chitin 9 piece etc.

3. he joins TheTemplars, but is kicked 1 day later after they find out all of this stuff on him.

Now, maybe if you really are that stubborn about your "GG" clan leader, you might still support him, saying that this evidence just doesnt fully add up for me, but heres the final sinker. look at this quote from East Coast Swag aka Nature of "TheTemplars"

"As far as him being in TheTemplars this issue was resolved earlier today with a quick ban from clan. He was a new recruit of 2-3 days who came out of nowhere, and there was a bit of suspicion with him because of his outrageous items.

Later on in the day he came online and was begging to be put back into clan - which would never happen.
    He said he made the MD +9 and that he has a picture of him making it +10 -> +11 RB. I challenged him to post it on these forums and I doubt he will..

Im sorry for whoever got scammed, it a monumental scam and MrBison needs to be thrown in front of a bus with the likes of DesolitionsRaw."

bolded for importance. Now, if He really was this GG clan leader you know him as, then why is it that the minute he is challenged to post this ksc, HE BACKS OFF AND CREATES THE CLAN YOU NOW KNOW AS RAPTURE?

oh, and heres another thing. your clan leader LOVES the koxp. his old account was banned for it.

Heres the proof for that.
    KARUS ART OF ATTACK - Knight Online World
    the person who made this topic is MrBison. he admits it on the topic itself. i think its page 2.

I looked at his post history and found a few things out.....
    Board Message
    1. his old char was BeoVVolf.
    2. this char got banned for 3rd party tool use.As Atheryne says
    @kiriakosimus
    This account was banned for 3rd Party Tool use. While I will not unban your account, I suggest starting a new one and playing legitimately from now on.

Have a nice day.

Now, you are seriously gonna bet your lifesavings on this dead horse? the kid ran from me naked when he was on beowulf. He's trash. I go up against him in ardream, and it doesnt even feel like md9s. but either way, i'd feel bad taking a kids lunch money, niggas gotta eat!

now, I think that you should read this a good few times, and then comment, so as not to continuing saying stupid things, eh mikey ol pal?

edit: dont flatter yourselves thinking we need 8 people to do well in ardream. usually, a trio of me, captain, and my bro does the trick.

You want my proof that this kids a scammer? here we go, for all to see..... though it should be common sense by now.

1. You remember that guy, GearSecond? lvl 79 sin in Gladiators clan? HE was the only dude with dual md9s and a piece of chitin 9. the dude gets scammed out of ALL of this gear. read all about it here...
    kingenma c-west Scammer !

2. literally THE NEXT DAY, a random shows up in ardream. guess what he is wearing. you guessed it, ALL of the stuff that gearsecond lost. both md9s, the chitin 9 piece etc.

3. he joins TheTemplars, but is kicked 1 day later after they find out all of this stuff on him.

Now, maybe if you really are that stubborn about your "GG" clan leader, you might still support him, saying that this evidence just doesnt fully add up for me, but heres the final sinker. look at this quote from East Coast Swag aka Nature of "TheTemplars"

"As far as him being in TheTemplars this issue was resolved earlier today with a quick ban from clan. He was a new recruit of 2-3 days who came out of nowhere, and there was a bit of suspicion with him because of his outrageous items.

Later on in the day he came online and was begging to be put back into clan - which would never happen.
    He said he made the MD +9 and that he has a picture of him making it +10 -> +11 RB. I challenged him to post it on these forums and I doubt he will..

Im sorry for whoever got scammed, it a monumental scam and MrBison needs to be thrown in front of a bus with the likes of DesolitionsRaw."

bolded for importance. Now, if He really was this GG clan leader you know him as, then why is it that the minute he is challenged to post this ksc, HE BACKS OFF AND CREATES THE CLAN YOU NOW KNOW AS RAPTURE?

oh, and heres another thing. your clan leader LOVES the koxp. his old account was banned for it.

Heres the proof for that.
    KARUS ART OF ATTACK - Knight Online World
    the person who made this topic is MrBison. he admits it on the topic itself. i think its page 2.

I looked at his post history and found a few things out.....
    Board Message
    1. his old char was BeoVVolf.
    2. this char got banned for 3rd party tool use.As Atheryne says
    @kiriakosimus
    This account was banned for 3rd Party Tool use. While I will not unban your account, I suggest starting a new one and playing legitimately from now on.

Have a nice day.

Now, you are seriously gonna bet your lifesavings on this dead horse? the kid ran from me naked when he was on beowulf. He's trash. I go up against him in ardream, and it doesnt even feel like md9s. but either way, i'd feel bad taking a kids lunch money, niggas gotta eat!

now, I think that you should read this a good few times, and then comment, so as not to continuing saying stupid things, eh mikey ol pal?

edit: dont flatter yourselves thinking we need 8 people to do well in ardream. usually, a trio of me, captain, and my bro does the trick.
    okay, well i will read further into this when i haent just waken up, as its a fairly conving arguement...

but scammer or no scammer, there is no denying that this guy is the most skilled sin in dcz, and please dont try to argue against that untill you prove me wrong.

as far as i see about this whole scammer thing, that scammer you talk about, is where bison bought his gear, well thats what pat has told me, and i will obviously believe pat over you guys.

and dont flame the rest of my clan, nothing has been set in stone yet, and if it ever is, im sure something will happen, and tyrone, by that rapture party today, if you mean the 1 that i was in, that would be me unscrolled, bison unscrolled, then a couple of UTI guys against 4/5 orc parties.

and u cleverly avoided my point, which i will ctrl c v here:
    and lets just say for 1 solidary second that he did scam those items, and then all your little folk stories are true, why are you complaining....
    all u ever say is, i wish humans had better players, blah blah. and when some1 comes around who can destroy any of you, even your precious slowmo....
    then you cry like 5 year olds.

and for the record he has 1 md 9
    Last edited by mikey144; 08-17-2009 at 05:16 AM.

Banned

both of u stfu... your getting no where hahaha
    mikey he only best sin cuz md +9
    witch he prob scammed cuz everyone is scammers

Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    both of u stfu... your getting no where hahaha
    mikey he only best sin cuz md +9
    witch he prob scammed cuz everyone is scammers
    hwo does no1 get it. i vsd him with rentals, and he beat me better than any1 else ever has... i honestly believe that he is the best skilled dcz sin... and if u dont believe me, find out first hand...

EVEN if this guy is a scammer, i wish you GS guys would stop crying.. its the competition you have been begging for...