Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WnxMiqdad

I'm an Orc for life,I rep that C-West, I recruit that CZ, I stay Active. DivineBliss.

This is a discussion on I'm an Orc for life,I rep that C-West, I recruit that CZ, I stay Active. DivineBliss. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wassup Ladies & Gentleman??? You've probably seen my clan around for a while now... I'm now recruiting Orc's who are ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb I'm an Orc for life,I rep that C-West, I recruit that CZ, I stay Active. DivineBliss.

Wassup Ladies & Gentleman??? You've probably seen my clan around for a while now... I'm now recruiting Orc's who are lvl 70. (or planning to be 70) My clan stays active, & most of all stays together. We ride or dies. We're sorta like a small family Requirement's: Be active for at least 6 hour's a day when possible, (That doesn't include merching overnight lol) You are ONLY allowed to have one of your characters in this clan, Sure we joke around, get mad at one another a few times, But everyone WILL be respected. I need dedicated players who are trying to get somewhere. Shown enough effort & teamwork, I'll help take you there We are clean players whom under NO circumstances accept any hackers, koxpers, or even msn buggers. I will surely find out, and you will be banned from our crew. and believe me I WILL figure out... I am very strict when it comes to that. And I believe I have all the right to be. You don't make my clan look bad, and if we shine, we shine together. You must be of 18 years of age. It would also be nice if you went by the Pacific Standard Time. But if not, oh well, I don't mind. YOU MUST SPEAK ENGLISH!!! Last but not least... IF you leave the clan or IF you were to misbehave & get banned from the clan, YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED BACK. But besides all that, we're cool people, we exp alooot. We also carry an honorable alliance with KarusWisdom ^.^ which I am very Happy to say. So yeah... It is what it is, Enough talk, After all.. I can say only so much, Come and experience it yourself! ~~~If you are interested in Joining, find any DivineBliss member in game or simply Reply: I would like to join and name:_______~~~

i would like to join but im lvl 73 mage

Why the sad face bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluzie View Post
    Why the sad face bro?
    can i join your clan being 73?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluzie View Post
    Why the sad face bro?
    he wants to join but dosent meet your requirement btw whats the name of your clan!
    Luis likes this.

As long as you plan on playing CZ its okay, I even have a lvl 50 in the clan, I recently kicked everyone out to add better players. Because it just used to be an exp clan. which requirements don't you meet sir? & @WNX It is at the end of the title.