TheConvicts Cw Scammers Clan

This is a discussion on TheConvicts Cw Scammers Clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all, never go into the clan. It's a scam noob clan. I changed the Redflash and PinkFlash my 80lvl ...
Page: 1

xfree2

Default TheConvicts Cw Scammers Clan

Hey all, never go into the clan. It's a scam noob clan. I changed the Redflash and PinkFlash my 80lvl rogue Silv3r, everything was fine but after 2 days I had changed the password and email .... log n to the game and these two characters were back in the clan TheConvicts ....... Poles are stupid, do not play with them.

PS: how did> they may have loaded the page with the original password and wait for the day, etc. and then change the password back again (even if you've changed email address and password) ... sow

maybe u change password first then e-mail and they got ur new pass on old email or forgot pw option

Little archer Senior Member

they keep scamming each other... its nothing new tbh

Banned Senior Member

Razor...don't talk non senses ...how the hell he could of scammed you when u changed all infos u could...and if we were scammers we wouldn't be using shards +7 and shells ...

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Razor...don't talk non senses ...how the hell he could of scammed you when u changed all infos u could...and if we were scammers we wouldn't be using shards +7 and shells ...
    I dont think Grobs (<3) would scam anyone.

Banned Senior Member

And 1 more thing , even if he maybe ... " Maybe" ...which i do not believe even 1% did scamm some1 , wtf Convicts has with that ... u think he would tell us that he scammed some1 ... dam hate newbs.

xfree2

I conducted over an exchange Tidoggg (IW guy), so I wonder how I changed the pw and email when the exchange was over 3 per person!

xfree2

I just do not know how to do it, but I do not have a single account! The Warrior Priest and I was in a clan LifeGivers, but why they are now again in TheConvicts?? not dive?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 22
    06-12-2010, 01:45 PM