Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

0000000 or Battle priest ?

This is a discussion on 0000000 or Battle priest ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Warriors underpowered? WTF? you all gone crazy T_T. It IS NOT about 1v1, Name a better duo then 1 warrior ...
Page: 3

Banned

Warriors underpowered? WTF? you all gone crazy T_T.

It IS NOT about 1v1,
    Name a better duo then 1 warrior and 1 int priest, name 2 other clases togetther that can beat that combo, none can. not 2 bps, not 1 bp, 1 sin, not 2 sins.

Even 8 man, 4 warriors + 4 int priest = nothing can beat it.

Even 8 man mage parties will get recked, 4k + hp on warriors + 1 full heal priest = gg.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by flippin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flippin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap
    it seems bp and rogue are top characters in this game. warriors are useless in a 1v1 unless its another warrior and mages are just too damn weak and only good in groups archers sucks period support only :/. *but i still think a rogue would win against bp just needs 50 + cures lmao.
    Warriors are startin to basically only be used as boss killers, but they are easily taken down by a party of mages or by a good bp or 2. I myself have taken down a few lvl65-67 warriors just becuz of def armors and having an attack that beats their pots. On the other hand, if i face a sin 1v1 if they are lvl60+ chances are i will die, no dd armor for me...to dang expensive on ares.[/b]
    Solo warriors are noobs and easily beaten. Warriors that run with parties own.

The game's about group PK, not 1v1. It's not like every bp and rogue can automatically beat any warrior 1v1 either, they have to be good. I've downed many bps and rogues 1v1.

cadela

very good movei and nice music(Mario)

susGe

Originally posted by SinFiery
    Warriors underpowered? WTF? you all gone crazy T_T.

It IS NOT about 1v1, *
    Name a better duo then 1 warrior and 1 int priest, name 2 other clases togetther that can beat that combo, none can. not 2 bps, not 1 bp, 1 sin, not 2 sins.

Even 8 man, 4 warriors + 4 int priest = nothing can beat it.

Even 8 man mage parties will get recked, 4k + hp on warriors + 1 full heal priest = gg.
    Any party with 4 priests is going to be hard to kill. The point is this game isnt about 1 v 1. Its about party pk. And BPs are useless in partys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123