Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

1 vs 1 anyone?

This is a discussion on 1 vs 1 anyone? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div> ps: try dr4k0, he might be the best sin ingame (good combo, aswesome healing,and *excelent ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    ps: try dr4k0, he might be the best sin ingame (good combo, aswesome healing,and *excelent equipment) everything a good sin needs for being the best, the real 0ishi did quit more than a week a go.[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

yea 1v1 with dr4ko pls. drako is byfar the best sin i've fought. i fought oishi like 1 time in cz but w/o wolf so i put on shield and sat down drako is really good. i'd like to see who'll win that one.

Dr4ko is teh nub i can beat him naked on my int ice mage with an MP absorbed dagger h43r: j/k buddy....stop threatening to kick me please <_<

i'd 1vs1 u, but im from ares :lol:

TAFFY

^^ I was on tempests and you beat me once out of like 5 and it was 4 in the morning so i was tired and we were unbuffed. I agree with evenson that scrolls do make a difference also

I promese as soon as i got internet cable -no dial up like now , i will try to log my acc(hopefully in a couple of weeks), prolly i will get some free time on weekends cause im working 11 hours a day and actually i don't have any wish to play, probably i will change my name again, would be fun

joker my comment wasn't with bad intentions, you know me i won't never say something that might hurt you, i pked with you many times and was really fun cause you are a skilled player at least for me the best warrior comboer on human side, i fought you the last day i used my acc more than week and a half a go and i can bet you, with buff i would have lost more than i would have won, my finger is not fast enough to keep a long fight worst than im not playing, but at least i got some free time to fresh my mind watching forums

Just one more thing and keep this in your mind, get some more jewerly antiweapons.

Aguila-x-

i would like to try u ^_^

merchanter123

i would like to try u ^_^
    i'm looking forward to 1v1 you hakuna.

Just one more thing and keep this in your mind, get some more jewerly antiweapons.
    ya i know, i have like no weapon defence gear like a spear defence helm lol! i'ma start workin on some defence gear. And within the past 2 days, i've got some new decent gear, (roc, iron belt, and chitin 8 gauntlets [making me full 8 chiting now]) so my char is better then when it was when i faced you guys. also i've had more time to practice my potting , cuz lvl 70 potting is much harder then 69 and below. I know you can rape me chusco :P your very very goodgun, but i gotta put ya on my list ^_^ since i did beat you ONCE .

^^ I was on tempests and you beat me once out of like 5 and it was 4 in the morning so i was tired and we were unbuffed. I agree with evenson that scrolls do make a difference also
    still beat you once h43r: lol kinda disappointed it wasn't tempest though. isn't tempest in full +8 shell now though? once i get some uniques that are a little better, i'll re-fight tempest and challenge z4. until then i'll be patient fighting people who have decent items and not the best items in the game

usd ftl h43r: :blink:

Erian

hahaha why phantom fight the true player behind phantom =D

merchanter123

hahaha why phantom fight the true player behind phantom =D
    :wub: i hear u have a better MH combo

Erian

eh, but MH combo is that much effectives on lvl 70 warrior who spam 600 (like tempest fucking spam spike) a really good sin to fight would be one that knows how to hp pot and mh that's an awesome healing rate againts warrior

merchanter123

u lied to me u said u had 3.6k hp with giga a.q hax nice 1v1 i did come close in most of them h43r:
    i didn't lie, i did have that much hp, if ur looking at the pic of me and felix, i had different jewels in that 1v1 then i did against you. In his 1v1 i was using belt of life instead of ironbelt (cuz i just got it) i was also using mercenary ring [quest item] instead of roc (cuz i just got it) and i had only +7 chitin gauntlets then now i have +8.

Hypnos

Were these scrolled 1v1s, with the 70 rogues?

GangS

thats why you pwned me

merchanter123

Were these scrolled 1v1s, with the 70 rogues?
    i edited my entire post just for you hyp.
    also i'm waiting to have a 1v1 with you now that i'm 70... (are you 70?)
    seeing as you were the one who taught me how to combo on a warrior, even though i have my own new combo now <_<

(rr skill ftl) ^_^

merchanter123

thats why you pwned me *
    you almost had me i swear :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

so i see u rmb u haven't beaten me yet :P so its me 1 u 0? (beat u once before )

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast