Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

1 vs 1 anyone?

This is a discussion on 1 vs 1 anyone? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; post your gear, then i might consider it....
Page: 3

Banned

post your gear, then i might consider it.

merchanter123

so i see u rmb u haven't beaten me yet * *so its me 1 u 0? * *(beat u once before * *)
    i TRY to 1v1 you, but u town before i come within range of barely even seeing you. and the time you "beat me" you FULLY duffed me. parasited , massived and maliced. you may not have massived me but i was. so it don't count just a regular day in cz.

merchanter123

your 70?

DragonFire

Originally posted by merchanter123
    your 70?
    65..but he is still pretty good..

merchanter123

i think i fought undefined when i was 67 with crappier gear and won... don't wanna post all my gear. sry m8

so i see u rmb u haven't beaten me yet * *so its me 1 u 0? * *(beat u once before * *)
    i TRY to 1v1 you, but u town before i come within range of barely even seeing you. and the time you "beat me" you FULLY duffed me. parasited , massived and maliced. you may not have massived me but i was. so it don't count just a regular day in cz.
    u can expect him to fully duff u in a 1v1 either way :P he is shell priest

Banned

i think i fought undefined when i was 67 with crappier gear and won... don't wanna post all my gear. sry m8 *
    i was 62 then

merchanter123

your 3 lvl higher. i'm 3 lvl higher. i have better gear. you prolly have better gear. but not enough to stop a lvl 70 warrior. get 70 then sure we'll 1v1.

Banned

your 3 lvl higher. i'm 3 lvl higher. i have better gear. you prolly have better gear. but not enough to stop a lvl 70 warrior. get 70 and sure.
    im confused ? i didnt say i wouldnt fight you, i just wanted to know what your gear was.

merchanter123

gear as in jewelery?
    WE/PE
    WP+1
    IB
    RoC/RoC

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

nope i wouldn't massive a lvl 70 warrior i've tried evenson with only just malice and even redball him, i had only parasited you n maliced you thats how i beat u. and no everytime i ran from u its because u had a duffer n 2 rogues behind, how do u expect me to fight :rollseyes: rmb the day when its only u, evenson and zamerith? i didn't run from u guys n i stayed n fought eventhough i still died, its cool cause i rmbed i redball one of u

ps. if u wan i can take u on as shell priest now, i'm pretty sure i can sitl beat u i promise no massive for u.

merchanter123

only parasited you n maliced you
    lol.

and no everytime i ran from u its because u had a duffer n 2 rogues behind, how do u expect me to fight
    true, i don't usually look behind me when chasing ^_^

rmb the day when its only u, evenson and zamerith? i didn't run from u guys n i stayed n fought * *eventhough i still died, its cool cause i rmbed i redball one of u *
    pretty sure u redballed zam lol hes a nub :wub: and yea that was funny cause we were trying to get you the entire time we were in cz cuz there was no orcs lol.

ps. if u wan i can take u on as shell priest now
    i'm not big on 1v1ing priests, so much drama on whats a "proper" 1v1. duffs or no duffs, only malice or no malice, can u 1920 or not, or pot or only 1920 zzzz so many ... "rules" in 1v1ing priests just rather leave it and keep to the melee's.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

but ur the one asking for a 1v1 in this thread :unsure:

ye i'm pretty much everyone's worst nightmare in a 1v1

well for me when i 1v1 lvl 70 warriors its no 1920, para + malice no massive thats all . when i para n malice u ur stats wil drop to the same as mine, hence its fair enuff B)

though let me warn u i'm kind of like a warrior atm :lol: (1k ac, 4.1k hp) though ap is low as shit cause nobody wil lend me a hellbreaker+7 <_<

the type of 1v1s ur seeking, it gets boring quickly. i mean its not that hard to just do tank combo like 2 warriors 1v1ing each other. it all depends on potting n gear, if u got better gear u win. a nicer fight would be 2 duffers 1v1ing each other, hell that takes a lot of skill i rmb there was this bp Savi... human side.. i have no idea who she is but she's one hell of a good duffer. i let my guard down since i thought since she wasn't lvl 70+ n actually lost to her (tried to take her paraed + maliced) though i know the next time i see her i won't let my guard down

merchanter123

if u got better gear u win
    not true at all.

i rmb there was this bp Savi... human side.. i have no idea who she is but she's one hell of a good duffer. i let my guard down since i thought since she wasn't lvl 70+ n actually lost to her
    lol savi :wub: aka holydreams (mage) aka ryuujin (warrior) :P

i'd 1v1 you with malice only. cause my 1v1 with ___________ was with malice only, and it was a really close fight.

merchanter123

also noticed, i edited the first post, and now have the video of my 1v1 with ap0phis. bafert kinda messed up the beggining cuz his cam was facing the wrong way lol.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast