Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

10 Pin Bowling....

This is a discussion on 10 Pin Bowling.... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Are you good, or class you're self better? Whats you're highest score? Wouldn't mind knowing. I got scouted and called ...
Page: 1

Banned

Are you good, or class you're self better?

Whats you're highest score? Wouldn't mind knowing.

I got scouted and called "semi-quality" for my age and talent and attitude towards the game.

Let me know you're scores so i can Compare mine to it. Thanks

kennyburger

wow im stupid,

i bowl about 160-180 depends wether or not i concentrate on it.

i only bowled once in my life :X it was when i was in the fifth grade and i made like a 160. what'd u get like a 250+ xD?

Banned

When i went on saturday i bowled 197.

Proof (heres the score, screenshot if you're gonna flame me)

X = Strike
    / = Spair

X X 63 8/ X X X 81 7/ 7/ X

That is how it looks on the print out. So 63 = 9

8/ = Spair

81 = 9

Sorry if its confusing, i got pictures on my mobile of the big screens with my score on.

Im only 16, and i got scouted for the Bowling Alley Local Team and to enter in Tournaments, I need a doubles partner!! ahhh

WITH BARRIERS DOWN, NO CHEAP ASS SHOTS

about 50~~~~

usually hit just around 100 but thats cus i do drink'n'bowl

Banned

usually hit just around 100 but thats cus i do drink'n'bowl[/b]

rofl, quality combonation.

I had 2 Pints while bowling.

Think it showed....Went from 197 to 151 xD

Ah well. heres my scores.

kennyburger

rofl, quality combonation.

I had 2 Pints while bowling.
    Think it showed....Went from 197 to 151 xD
    Ah well. heres my scores.

[/b]
    were you both drunk?

TunaFishyMe

umm i range from 80-120

sooo pro rofl

Ki1laH

I range from 160 on a bad game where I get frustrated, to 240 average.

Me and my boys bowl once every monday, me and my girl bold with her friends once every friday. It's what we do here in the winter when we aren't snowboarding or partying.

I can bowl every way too, I bowl best righty with right spin on it...which 95% of people can't even do. That means I throw the ball on the left with my right hand and it spins over to the right...normally people that do it right handed throw it to the right side of the lane and it spins to the left.

I like to be different.

Banned

I range from 160 on a bad game where I get frustrated, to 240 average.

Me and my boys bowl once every monday, me and my girl bold with her friends once every friday. It's what we do here in the winter when we aren't snowboarding or partying.

I can bowl every way too, I bowl best righty with right spin on it...which 95% of people can't even do. That means I throw the ball on the left with my right hand and it spins over to the right...normally people that do it right handed throw it to the right side of the lane and it spins to the left.

I like to be different. [/b]

Nice, i can curl and i can play with my unique technique, i'll drop you a hint.

Bowl from the RIGHT...Straight diagonal (into the side of the middle pin) and its so i've heard 75% strike chance.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

when i went with my class on like friday, i bowled a 224, all about that spin baby

Banned

when i went with my class on like friday, i bowled a 224, all about that spin baby [/b]

Wow shit, how many strikes? What size ball? How often do you play? You know 200+ Is Extremly good. 224 is Semi-pro and i know.

Ki1laH

Nice, i can curl and i can play with my unique technique, i'll drop you a hint.

Bowl from the RIGHT...Straight diagonal (into the side of the middle pin) and its so i've heard 75% strike chance.[/b]
    Thats definitely not a bad way to bowl, that is how I bowled when I started out, its a hit or miss kind of style, either you strike a lot or play really bad.

You can definitely play great like that, but try learning how to put spin on it, it makes the game so much more fun and you will become so much better.

I thought it didn't make a difference until I learned.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Wow shit, how many strikes? What size ball? How often do you play? You know 200+ Is Extremly good. 224 is Semi-pro and i know.[/b]
    Im in kind of like a gym class at my high school, called lifetime sports, we do random sports like bowling, ultimate Frisbee, tennis, basketball, things like that. The bowling unit was 2 weeks long, and from then we just go on every friday

mad good class to take as a senior with only 3 classes during the day

I use a 16lb ball, started out with 5 strikes (I think) some randoms from then on, then hit all 3 strikes in the 10th frame

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast