Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

15 NEEDING HELP WITH <3

This is a discussion on 15 NEEDING HELP WITH <3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; alright yo im 15 that loves any music with a good beat and this chick i like is 13 she ...
Page: 1

Banned

alright yo im 15 that loves any music with a good beat and this chick i like is 13 she loves rap music and i was thinkin bout giving her my mp3 player for a min with the song (http://youtube.com/watch?v=iEv0y4wopVk) then when she is listenin to it i was thinkin bout saying i feel this bout u cuz she listens with one ear so she can hear on the bus, anyways back to my problem well ive known her for bout 5 years and she knows im a nice guy so thats not needed and today ( i bout 3 pops she said she was dead thirsty so i gave her one then she gave me that "look" (like what u doin?) she was sitting with her 2 friends i gave her the root beer ( her favorite) and i tossed the other 2 pops to her friends so i was sitting there thristy as hell thinkin why did i do that but then it came to me that the nicer i am to her AND her friends i might get with her ANYWAYS people i know from msn from ko are like EWW you like a 13yrs old and ur 15 damn u must be unpopular but the truth is there is like 10 sexy chicks in 9th grade that would do me so i cant be doin that bad but need help on how i should do it cuz i talked to blood/some more ppl they were jus retarded and like JUS DO HER RIGHT THEN AND THERE

the reason i typed so much is to give you a little bit about me oh and she is the only chick when i talk to her i blush like im not worthy enough so i have a fright of getting rejected

Banned

just tell her how you feel

Yeah man, no better advice than telling her, try to do it alone and you&#39;ll be more confident.
    Never fear rejection, you will always ask yourself "what if?".
    What if she feels the same way?
    Don&#39;t be afraid
    Tell us how it went lol

Banned

Bro, i can FULLY understand where you&#39;re coming from

Im 16
    Loz Is 14

Theres like a Year and 11 Months difference.

Age is NOT a factor of a relationship, let me tell you now, maturity is what you need.

Tell her EXACTLY how you&#39;ve felt and for how long, tell her why you let her listen to you&#39;re MP3 Player, and why you gave her that root beer, (listening too this song, pretty sexual , nice choice to play to her)

If you think you can win her, then go ahead, just don&#39;t shy it out, or someone else will snap her up, then whut?

Do what I did, fight under a school CCTV Camera? Get Lots of police at you&#39;re house and a assault charge on you&#39;re name...nah, just do the right thing..good luck, tell me how it goes

I can happily give you GOOD advice, been with Loz for 1 year 4 months now

No better advice than Mike&#39;s
    Age is just a number

Banned

i was supposed to go skatin to see her but i feel asleep

Massive Miss right there.
    Tell her you&#39;re sorry xD

Banned

i was supposed to go skatin to see her but i feel asleep[/b]

Ouch, don&#39;t ever let a girl down.

Thats bad points there.
    You teaching her how to skate? Or..does she pwn you? either way, a bit of holding her hand to help her goes a long way.

Inactive Member

your a lover not a fighterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr lol.

just think with ur head not with ur dick for a while.

Banned

your a lover not a fighterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr lol.

just think with ur head not with ur dick for a while.[/b]

Easier said than done sir.

Banned

Ouch, don&#39;t ever let a girl down.

Thats bad points there.
    You teaching her how to skate? Or..does she pwn you? either way, a bit of holding her hand to help her goes a long way. [/b]

nah dude we both known how to skate but i dont go skatin and she been beggin me but i think she thinks of me as a friend which sucks cuz i think i love her cuz its not like im tryin to get in her pants i just want to be with her

Banned

lol i think im goiing overboard with her cuz right now i have a 400$ necklace and bout 200$ earringsi bought the neckless for her B day and the earrings for christmas but im too shy to give it to her also her brother is like one of my close friends.

lol i think im goiing overboard with her cuz right now i have a 400$ necklace and bout 200$ earringsi bought the neckless for her B day and the earrings for christmas but im too shy to give it to her also her brother is like one of my close friends.[/b]
    u spent 600$ on a girl ur not dating? h34r:

lol i think im goiing overboard with her cuz right now i have a 400$ necklace and bout 200$ earringsi bought the neckless for her B day and the earrings for christmas but im too shy to give it to her also her brother is like one of my close friends.[/b]
    you spent $600 on her, but you couldn&#39;t buy a 4th soda? h34r:

Hey cutie Senior Member

WOW
    are we fucking alike or something?
    Theres this girl in my year as level as well who i like alot, but i am scared of regection and embrassement. I mean its not like ive got a prolem with girls, ive had like 12 girl friends so far, but this one is like one those ones who i really like, but cant find the balls of "steel" i use while pking, to ask her out. Im sure ive had shitloads of openings but i keep fucking up and getting tongue tied like a FUCKING retard.

But yeha, dude if you buy her $600 worth of stuff, then you must be pretty into her. im sure that idea with the mp3 thing is pretty smart, go do it.
    Hope it works out for you

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast