Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

15 NEEDING HELP WITH <3

This is a discussion on 15 NEEDING HELP WITH <3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; easiest way is to be alone with her and tell her. Lets see, ive done that like4 times, been rejected ...
Page: 2

PriestOfShadows

easiest way is to be alone with her and tell her. Lets see, ive done that like4 times, been rejected once(cuz she was a lezbo o.O) so ya most of the time just build up some courage, get pumped up, and land the question along with the kiss. ya never no. she may like you to

BlackIrish

How cute ^^

Ripper_of_romania

Basic principles : No matter what,no matter when,no matter who,every guy has the chance to sweep any women of her feet.

Begin every day as if it is on purpose.Get to know her,talk with her alittle.Find the things she is fond of.Get an first date.Most of the girls will know what they are up with from the first date.During the date,go out for a stroll.Talk alitle.Find an interesting subject for both of u.Or go to see an movie after make a stroll and talk about it.Pay attention.Don&#39;t keep staring at her mouth or imagine how would she look like naked.

These are tips for a new-comer h34r: h34r:

tamachan

Erm i dont know about u guys but Asking something like this here is kinda bad... If she sees this she will think that you lack confident...
    and then she sends u a letter saying

REJECTED!!!

im not being mean or gay... just do what u gotta do... dont have to be someone else just to impress someone... be yourself.. if she cant accept that then, oke thx bb.

:P

im kinda lost have u been like slowin drop hints that u like her? or atleast show making her aware cause if your spending 600bucks on a girl that may not even be into u thats crazy. but i guess if she wants to hang out with u she most likey likes u enough. but if your scared to ask her your a youngin still ask her friends what she thinks of u duh. when i was that age it was normal to ask there friends or keep doing what u been doing dont piss her friends off cause girls friends can fuk up anything.
    and dont u have like a really close girlfriend u can just ask cause when i was in 9thgrd i had many girls i could just talk to about other girls or ask your buddy whos gf knows her to ask about u so many possibilities to find out without getting rejected

Inactive Member

Easier said than done sir.[/b]
    should of been easy for u seeing as ur girl looks like a man h34r: :lol:

did ko4life become myspace?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

more like an agunty aunt

Im 16
    Loz Is 14[/b]

for that u get punished here

Basic principles : No matter what,no matter when,no matter who,every guy has the chance to sweep any women of her feet.

Begin every day as if it is on purpose.Get to know her,talk with her alittle.Find the things she is fond of.Get an first date.Most of the girls will know what they are up with from the first date.During the date,go out for a stroll.Talk alitle.Find an interesting subject for both of u.Or go to see an movie after make a stroll and talk about it.Pay attention.Don&#39;t keep staring at her mouth or imagine how would she look like naked.

These are tips for a new-comer h34r: h34r:[/b]

quoting movies doesnt make you look smart

Hey cutie Senior Member

These are tips for a new-comer h34r: h34r:[/b]
    rofl your a fag

not all of us like men sorry

that was probably the worst advice you could have given ANYONE!! fucking ANYONE!!

TunaFishyMe

ummm the first thing you need to do is to return your gifts you fucking moron!!
    how can a 15 year old have so much money? I mean i had more than 600 when i was 15. but not to a point that I would spend 600 on a girl for no reason!! either you are frikken loaded (by you, i mean your parents) or an absolute moron.
    you cant buy someone to like you. Thats the stupidiest thing. Chances are, (like 90% of the girls will do, especially at that age) they will take your present, and then "feel guilty" but not "guilty" enough to give it back.
    then boom, you wasted 600 bucks.
    Lets say she DOES like you, when then do you really have to buy her 600 dollars worth of jewlery? Again, you wasted 600 bucks.

My advice: Return those gifts, and buy her a birthday card.

PuppyDog

quoting movies doesnt make you look smart[/b]
    i was about to say the same thing lmao.

Hitch was on TNT or TBS just the other day too :lol:

rofl your a fag

not all of us like men sorry

that was probably the worst advice you could have given ANYONE!! fucking ANYONE!![/b]
    will smith never gives bad advice!

Ripper_of_romania

Dude I just give out some nice quotes from nice movies I won&#39;t express my own opinion simply because you can&#39;t talk about love at the age of 13~15.

Geez,people these days h34r: h34r: -_- -_-

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast