Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

15 NEEDING HELP WITH <3

This is a discussion on 15 NEEDING HELP WITH <3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Shit yo. Just tell her how u feel....
Page: 3

DaKidGotSkillz

Shit yo. Just tell her how u feel.

Banned

WOW
    are we fucking alike or something?
    Theres this girl in my year as level as well who i like alot, but i am scared of regection and embrassement. I mean its not like ive got a prolem with girls, ive had like 12 girl friends so far, but this one is like one those ones who i really like, but cant find the balls of "steel" i use while pking, to ask her out. Im sure ive had shitloads of openings but i keep fucking up and getting tongue tied like a FUCKING retard.

But yeha, dude if you buy her $600 worth of stuff, then you must be pretty into her. im sure that idea with the mp3 thing is pretty smart, go do it.
    Hope it works out for you [/b]

haha dude i got 2k$ in bank i was gonna use for new ares char but quiting for her so i could use that for a BIG ass vacation when she hits 18 or a ZOMG date

Banned

...$600...Thats £300...that takes me like 2 and a half weeks to save...:/ You&#39;re a idiot.

She probably won&#39;t know its so expensive and think you&#39;re cheap....Unlucky.

BlackIrish

I doubt you will still be into her when she reaches 18 man.. You are young, its not like you are gonna marry her.

haha dude i got 2k$ in bank i was gonna use for new ares char but quiting for her so i could use that for a BIG ass vacation when she hits 18 or a ZOMG date[/b]

dude

your 15

either your bullshitting us, or your an idiot

BlackIrish

Umm... When I was 13 I had 5k $ in a closed bank account that I earned, and at 15 I had over 10k $ that I worked my ass off..

DaKidGotSkillz

Im 15 and have 100k in the bank, its all on a CD. I sued a perosn that the dog bit me. So yea.. I cant touch the money til im 18..

no time to read whole topic only read the title and i can say this reminds me of cartman saying " then you pee on her leg"

Banned

dude

your 15
    either your bullshitting us, or your an idiot[/b]

dude you dont know who i am or what i do yeah im 15 so what all you need to know is i get that paper

PuppyDog

dude you dont know who i am or what i do yeah im 15 so what all you need to know is i get that paper[/b]

failed attempt at trying to come off as "gangsta"

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

option 1) he gets an allowance
    option 2) his mommy gives him lunch money and instead of buying lunch he pockets the cash

did ko4life become myspace?[/b]
    Exactly...
    We need a "Insecure-kid-questions" section so we can stop playing Dr. Love here..
    Stop asking questions, be yourself and if she doesn&#39;t like how u really are it wouldn&#39;tve turned out in the end.
    Come on, it&#39;s not like we are going to give u a magic password that can make any woman fall in love with you...

I&#39;m keeping that one for myself...

Hey cutie Senior Member

failed attempt at trying to come off as "gangsta"[/b]
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!~!@!@!@!@ :lol:
    AAAAAAAAHSHASDHASDHAS FUNNY AS

pwnt dude

nah dude we both known how to skate but i dont go skatin and she been beggin me but i think she thinks of me as a friend which sucks cuz i think i love her cuz its not like im tryin to get in her pants i just want to be with her[/b]
    FRIEND ZONE ALERT Muahaha

So funny when you talk about all that money lol shes 13 now and you wanna use that 2k you have now on
    a vocation when shes 18 thats 5 years lol in that time you could have saved up allot more and still have that char

Just be yourself dude even tho it can be damn hard, But if you feel pain everytime you see her
    cuz your to "in love" you really should tell her how you feel

Gl mini gangster :P

silverbuffer18

Bro, i can FULLY understand where you&#39;re coming from

Im 16
    Loz Is 14

Theres like a Year and 11 Months difference.

Age is NOT a factor of a relationship, let me tell you now, maturity is what you need.

Tell her EXACTLY how you&#39;ve felt and for how long, tell her why you let her listen to you&#39;re MP3 Player, and why you gave her that root beer, (listening too this song, pretty sexual , nice choice to play to her)

If you think you can win her, then go ahead, just don&#39;t shy it out, or someone else will snap her up, then whut?

Do what I did, fight under a school CCTV Camera? Get Lots of police at you&#39;re house and a assault charge on you&#39;re name...nah, just do the right thing..good luck, tell me how it goes

I can happily give you GOOD advice, been with Loz for 1 year 4 months now [/b]
    lol that should be posted in the bible

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast