Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

15 NEEDING HELP WITH <3

This is a discussion on 15 NEEDING HELP WITH <3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; alright yo im 15 that loves any music with a good beat and this chick i like is 13 she ...
Page: 4

thepriest1012005

alright yo im 15 that loves any music with a good beat and this chick i like is 13 she loves rap music and i was thinkin bout giving her my mp3 player for a min with the song (http://youtube.com/watch?v=iEv0y4wopVk) then when she is listenin to it i was thinkin bout saying i feel this bout u cuz she listens with one ear so she can hear on the bus, anyways back to my problem well ive known her for bout 5 years and she knows im a nice guy so thats not needed and today ( i bout 3 pops she said she was dead thirsty so i gave her one then she gave me that "look" (like what u doin?) she was sitting with her 2 friends i gave her the root beer ( her favorite) and i tossed the other 2 pops to her friends so i was sitting there thristy as hell thinkin why did i do that but then it came to me that the nicer i am to her AND her friends i might get with her ANYWAYS people i know from msn from ko are like EWW you like a 13yrs old and ur 15 damn u must be unpopular but the truth is there is like 10 sexy chicks in 9th grade that would do me so i cant be doin that bad but need help on how i should do it cuz i talked to blood/some more ppl they were jus retarded and like JUS DO HER RIGHT THEN AND THERE
    the reason i typed so much is to give you a little bit about me oh and she is the only chick when i talk to her i blush like im not worthy enough so i have a fright of getting rejected[/b]
    well i vote with them just talk to her if she is a good friend with you atleast you guys can talk about it and who knows she might even say yes :P

Banned

Love is a beautiful thing. At the age of 15, my only advice to you is to spend even more money on her. In my honest opinion, spending $600 on a 13 year old girl is chump change. What are you a faggot ass hobo? Do you have no pride? Do you have no testicles? If you not stealing from your mom&#39;s purse to buy her and her friends cold beverages, then you are not doing it correctly. If you have to, get a job at your local Dunkin Donuts. Some may feel that my advice is wrong, but trust me, as a love machine, I have spent thousands of dollars on women when I was 15 years old. As you said, it is not about "getting inside her pants". It is always about earning the LOVE POINTS. What is LOVE POINTS? Love points is a set of invisible points you gain every time you spend money on a 13 year old girl. Sorry, that is not true, you can also earn LOVE POINTS, if you do their homework. Since you play Knight Online, let me use the english linguistic tool of comparision to help clarify the meaning. It is like earning PK points, however instead of killing the opposite race, you need to start loving them. If you are into homosexual loving, then sorry, my advice doesn&#39;t apply to you. If that is the case, please direct all your questions to Ethernal.

Spread the love son. I see a bright future of happiness in your stars.

Hey cutie Senior Member

moe = rofl

age ain&#39;t nothing but a number man, well after 18 that is. i mean 13 and 15 may seem like a big gap that&#39;s because you two are quite young. think about a 11 year old going out with a 13 year old. and that&#39;s the same gap as 13 and 15. but when you hit 20&#39;s, 20 year old and 23 year old, not that big huh? that&#39;s &#39;cuz when you&#39;re still young, your body is still developing and your brain is still developing rapidly. that&#39;s why it seems so big. but if you feel insecure about age right now because of what other people think, then i suggest you wait until she&#39;s older.

Banned

age ain&#39;t nothing but a number man, well after 18 that is. i mean 13 and 15 may seem like a big gap that&#39;s because you two are quite young. think about a 11 year old going out with a 13 year old. and that&#39;s the same gap as 13 and 15. but when you hit 20&#39;s, 20 year old and 23 year old, not that big huh? that&#39;s &#39;cuz when you&#39;re still young, your body is still developing and your brain is still developing rapidly. that&#39;s why it seems so big. but if you feel insecure about age right now because of what other people think, then i suggest you wait until she&#39;s older.[/b]
    Some people prefer the taste of green bananas more than yellow.

Hennessy

failed attempt at trying to come off as "gangsta"[/b]
    epic fail LMAO

what do you do to get paper? go to your local candy store and stuff your pocket full of jolly ranchers and jawbreakers, then go sell them for 25 cents each??

Hey cutie Senior Member

henessy = retard

Hennessy

henessy = retard[/b]
    suck it easy bitch

Some people prefer the taste of green bananas more than yellow.[/b]

hahahhaha

i laughed at this one...

alright yo im 15 that loves any music with a good beat and this chick i like is 13 she loves rap music and i was thinkin bout giving her my mp3 player for a min with the song (http://youtube.com/watch?v=iEv0y4wopVk) then when she is listenin to it i was thinkin bout saying i feel this bout u cuz she listens with one ear so she can hear on the bus, anyways back to my problem well ive known her for bout 5 years and she knows im a nice guy so thats not needed and today ( i bout 3 pops she said she was dead thirsty so i gave her one then she gave me that "look" (like what u doin?) she was sitting with her 2 friends i gave her the root beer ( her favorite) and i tossed the other 2 pops to her friends so i was sitting there thristy as hell thinkin why did i do that but then it came to me that the nicer i am to her AND her friends i might get with her ANYWAYS people i know from msn from ko are like EWW you like a 13yrs old and ur 15 damn u must be unpopular but the truth is there is like 10 sexy chicks in 9th grade that would do me so i cant be doin that bad but need help on how i should do it cuz i talked to blood/some more ppl they were jus retarded and like JUS DO HER RIGHT THEN AND THERE
    the reason i typed so much is to give you a little bit about me oh and she is the only chick when i talk to her i blush like im not worthy enough so i have a fright of getting rejected[/b]

do it mate, go ask her out or tell her how you feel.

one day, 10 years from now...whether she rejects you or not...youll be glad that you did because of the memories.

dating a 13 year old when youre 15 seems like a HUGE age gap...ive been there before....but in reality...its not...especially if shes hot.

also, when youre older...you actually get a pat on the back for pulling off things like this...

im currently dating someone 9 years my junior and get nothing but high fives.

best wishes.

Banned

WELL??? HOW DID IT GO???

If you haven&#39;t done it by now, then you are a pussy. OMG.

Or just give her the link to this topic, that would be so romantic ... sighs ... h34r:

Don&#39;t fall in love and try to fuck every woman as u can, u are 15 dont get involved for 1.You wont do it when u are 30+

Imhotep

lol i think im goiing overboard with her cuz right now i have a 400$ necklace and bout 200$ earringsi bought the neckless for her B day and the earrings for christmas but im too shy to give it to her also her brother is like one of my close friends.[/b]
    Sorry, but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ?!?!

You could have bought an Iron Necklace for less than one of those real ones >.< - weirdo

Sorry, but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ?!?!
    You could have bought an Iron Necklace for less than one of those real ones >.< - weirdo[/b]

haha

wtf is right!

where the hell did you get 400 at 15 years old!?

oO

dont give it to her man...i hope you still have the receipt...return that shit ASAP!
    she aint worth it.

you are NOT going to marry this girl...youll just have a good time and thats about it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234