Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

1st Date ideas

This is a discussion on 1st Date ideas within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I've went bowling a couple times but it was kinda a group date :P was fun too =]...
Page: 2

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

I've went bowling a couple times but it was kinda a group date :P
    was fun too =]

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Oh please Antacid...you went with your Church.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

LOL!

WTF kinda gf is that?!?![/b]
    A very good and funny one

Those who seem to me that say 'stay home and blah blah' are the guys that seem to be the ones who are 2 cheap to buy a good dinner because they'd rather spend their money on ko LOL.[/b]
    Keep playing KO troll. It's not about being "2 cheap to buy a good dinner".

This guy wants creativity and not stock date. My experience was that a dinner for two in a restaurant (+150$) doesn't change a fact and it doesn't higher your chances. If you can see if she's really interested in you, you can even cook WITH her.

A conversation with a friend 5 years ago:
    Me: Man, i have a date. Don't know where to go. Do you know a good restaurant?
    Friend: Yea.. McDonalds works.
    Me: Kidding me? It should be fantastic (side note: First date ever^^)
    Friend: Girls aren't like that, if she said yes to a date, she will say yes to mcdonalds too. Simple isn't it?

On the other hand, you don't seem to know a fuck about ladies

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

A very good and funny one
    Keep playing KO troll. It's not about being "2 cheap to buy a good dinner".

This guy wants creativity and not stock date. My experience was that a dinner for two in a restaurant (+150$) doesn't change a fact and it doesn't higher your chances. If you can see if she's really interested in you, you can even cook WITH her.

A conversation with a friend 5 years ago:
    Me: Man, i have a date. Don't know where to go. Do you know a good restaurant?
    Friend: Yea.. McDonalds works.
    Me: Kidding me? It should be fantastic (side note: First date ever^^)
    Friend: Girls aren't like that, if she said yes to a date, she will say yes to mcdonalds too. Simple isn't it?
    On the other hand, you don't seem to know a fuck about ladies [/b]
    Listen man. I"m gonna be pretty nice about this. You got a UNIBROW!!! Next, you look like a fucking squirrel. Yes i will admit that cooking with a girl is good thing for a date, but watching a movie, you do that with a family!!!Have you ever heard of a fucking family movie night?!?!....I have a lot of experience, so much that i even attract animals. Can you say that you can do the same?

Listen man. I"m gonna be pretty nice about this. You got a UNIBROW!!! Next, you look like a fucking squirrel. Yes i will admit that cooking with a girl is good thing for a date, but watching a movie, you do that with a family!!!Have you ever heard of a fucking family movie night?!?!....I have a lot of experience, so much that i even attract animals. Can you say that you can do the same?[/b]
    ^^

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

go scuba diving - biggest turn on for women

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Those who seem to me that say 'stay home and blah blah' are the guys that seem to be the ones who are 2 cheap to buy a good dinner because they'd rather spend their money on ko LOL.[/b]
    lol no, i once called my gf over to watch a movie, and then we moved on to something else like 10 min after the movie started, which is much better then ur fancy dinners u fatass indian

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

take her sumplace different and unique, my advice, take her to either: a sporting event ( college basketball maybe?), or maybe a concert ( if possible), just make it unique and keep your options open.... hell do sumthing you both suck @ so u can laugh about it later, just remember, its the time spent together that make it a lasting relationship. lastly always just remember to take it nice and easy, dont rush and JUST BE YOURSELF, dont try to be someone your really not ~~

yo ur all out of ur mind, the only people that need to worry about getting girls out for a "special" date is the ugly guys, for the rest there is nothing to wrry about, if she likes it, she likes it, if not then well there is next weekend to meet other girls.

Best tip for a first day: BREAK THE RUTINE!

Cooking and movies work but when its already kinda more settled, go have FUN! You gotta be a pioneer, take her to someplace she has never been too before on a date, have fun, laugh. Then go have dinner somewhere quiet, and then take her home.
    Be a gentleman, be respectful and voaila.

And no Nik, sometimes she's hotter than you and thats why you worry. That doesn't mean your ugly at all.

Remember guys, HAVE FUN! No old fashioned shit for the first date!

Best tip for a first day: BREAK THE RUTINE!

Cooking and movies work but when its already kinda more settled, go have FUN! You gotta be a pioneer, take her to someplace she has never been too before on a date, have fun, laugh. Then go have dinner somewhere quiet, and then take her home.
    Be a gentleman, be respectful and voaila.

And no Nik, sometimes she's hotter than you and thats why you worry. That doesn't mean your ugly at all.
    Remember guys, HAVE FUN! No old fashioned shit for the first date! [/b]
    you can't really say a guy is hotter then a girl, it's 2 different genders. the way i see it, if she said yes to the date then it doesn't mean she thinks she is to hot for u

ps. weirdest topic ever, i can't believe ppl ask questions about this, i just do whatever i feel like doing :P

PaPaSmurF

Well im 19 shes 17 cant go to bars,
    I want to go to a nice restaurant, but i dont wanna do the old go to a movie crap.
    and its kinda cold here, no beach no lake no amusment park.
    dont wanna be at my/her house.

gimme ur thoughts and suggestions [/b]
    BUY HER A COPY OF WOW AND PAY FOR HER MONTHLY FEE. WORKS EVERY TIME.
    AND IF YOU /INSTALL, ITS NOOKIE EVERY TIME.
    :lol:

someone pls put that in their sig btw
    xD

Banned

BUY HER A COPY OF WOW AND PAY FOR HER MONTHLY FEE. WORKS EVERY TIME.
    AND IF YOU /INSTALL, ITS NOOKIE EVERY TIME.
    :lol:

someone pls put that in their sig btw
    xD[/b]
    Why in theeeee hell would anyone want that in their sig.

PaPaSmurF

Why in theeeee hell would anyone want that in their sig.[/b]
    Why not.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast