Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1st Rant oke?

This is a discussion on 1st Rant oke? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; has anyone else noticed how racist Friends, tv serie, is? As far as I remember, the only black person that ...
Page: 1

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Default 1st Rant oke?

has anyone else noticed how racist Friends, tv serie, is? As far as I remember, the only black person that has appeared in any of the 12?13? seasons was Aisha Tyler. But after that, there's no niggas... NONE. There's no mexicans either, and we all know New York is full of mexicans. There's no spics, no asians that i remember beside Ross's chink girlfriend on 1 or two chapters, but they didn't even made fun of her..... WHERE THE HELL ARE THE RACIST JOKES THAT WE ALL NEED EH?

I mean, they don't even make fun of Canada... This should be on the US declaration of independenci : All sitcoms MUST make fun of Canada... Why make fun of Canada you might ask? First of all, they live in igloos, and everyone that leaves in an igloo must be dumb, sorry -_- . 2nd, they got the whitest sport ever existed on the face of the earth, Bobsleigh; it has racism all over it. And 3rd, but most important, it's the nation of Joshua Jackson... yeah, the guy that was on dawson's dick. I mean creek... or not, w/e.

Back to the topic, friends is racist by not showing cultural diversity. It's probably one of the best series ever made, yet they can't show a damn latin guy cleaning the floor or selling some food or stealing a purse like reality is... shame on them, SHAME.

On a different subject, got a really important question for all of you, must be asked to urselfs on important times cuz it will definetly help you to become a better person. The question is...

In Girlmore Girls, the guy that acts as Michel Gerard, Yanic Truesdale... wtf is he? latin? greek? french? beside fag ofc.

Oh yeah, forgot to say, if u get offended by any of this, don't read it oke? -_-

free time over, back to books!

ps: why do kamikaze pilots were helmets? that's just retarded and a waste of money tbh. Those helmets could help kids to stop breaking their knees at the streets or something. And yeah, i stole that line... sue me

DragonFire

Default Re: 1st Rant oke?

Originally posted by Dro
    h
    I mean, they don't even make fun of Canada... This should be on the US declaration of independenci : All sitcoms MUST make fun of Canada... Why make fun of Canada you might ask? First of all, they live in igloos, and everyone that leaves in an igloo must be dumb, sorry
    HEY, My igloo is warm thank you very much! and im not is dumb oke? <_<

Dro

my banana... wait no, bananana. No.. fuck, bana... w/e hamack is warm and comfy too.. your point is?

DragonFire

I have no point

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

as expected of dro's greatness, #1FAN YEA!

Dro

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    as expected of dro's greatness, #1FAN YEA!
    did i told u to stop sucking? ... i don't think so, back to work bitch! B)

Trii

dro stop hating on ladders. go fuck some 12 year olds geez

Dro

u are as funny as an orange

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

:wub:

Dro

Originally posted by Dro
    u are as funny as an orange *
    with a kitten in it

T0wn3R

Those things happen because the people now take too much serious and offensive the racism. The excess of racism is repugnant but come on, a little bit of racism is so funny : >.

JulioBR

Ya they never do this, becouse its ilegal maybe. Racist jokes are funny like the new WTC :

Default Re: 1st Rant oke?

Originally posted by Dro
    2nd, they got the whitest sport ever existed on the face of the earth, Bobsleigh
    actually, I think that sport would absolutely have to be curling, an advanced form of shuffleboard on ice. ^_^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by JulioBR
    Ya they never do this, becouse its ilegal maybe. Racist jokes are funny like the new WTC :
    do u even know what racism is?...cuz if u did ud know jokes about the WTC arent racism :unsure: <_<

JustzBekir

America, Which sucks.
    And A nigger which sucks aswell..

Hooray! yay!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast