Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

2Stepppppp

This is a discussion on 2Stepppppp within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Born in Brooklyn, Lived in VA for 10 years, Living in Cali close to 4 years now....
Page: 3

Banned

Born in Brooklyn, Lived in VA for 10 years, Living in Cali close to 4 years now.

man bull shit all the people riding cams dick are jus fucking jealous 50 cent killed cam all that shit bout 50 filming it at his house is just garbage cuz if u get ur shit straight u'll find when cam is actually in the streets he runs

so many videos of dipset and cam being bitch ass pussys 1. junior mafia jumps jim jones cam goes to help and gets punched then runs HILARIOUS 2. Jim jones at a concert enters the crowd and gets jumped cam stays on stage then gets down and is unable to jump over one of those waist high rails ROFL 3. dipset was at a bar and jim jones got hit with a bottle and like 30 ppl jus crowded around jimmy and the hole time jim is screaming on the mic get off me get off me

fucking soo funny cam is trying to do to 50 wat 50 did to jarule it aint happening not only that cam going after jayz and nas calling them old and they should stay retired no shit he mine as well go after run dmc rofl

and omg anyone have the video of lil wayne and baby i guess kissing i jus heard bout it wanna see if its true

5DollahSuckySucky

ye its true, there isnt a video i think its only a pic,

baby admits the pic is real and says "its just a father n son kiss"
    basically almost all the former members of Cash Money made disses bout it

ye its true, there isnt a video i think its only a pic,

baby admits the pic is real and says "its just a father n son kiss"
    basically almost all the former members of Cash Money made disses bout it[/b]
    rofl best gay pic i ever saw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

What the fuck?

razzy

rofl best gay pic i ever saw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    LMAO

:lol:

"its just a father n son kiss"

WTF, there father and son?

Banned

LMAO

:lol:

"its just a father n son kiss"

WTF, there father and son?[/b]

Their last album was called "Like Father, Like Son" however they are not biological father and son

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

2step gets overplayed tho,,, i rather listen to walk it out even tho there both aint dat good,, Camron and 50sbeef lol ,, if u heard dat song CURTIS haha wow,, i think 50 might win dat shit,, but Game muders 50 anytime.

5DollahSuckySucky

The Game is real straight when he aint rapping about G-Unit or how he is connected so closely with Dre. But then again, thats all Game raps about.

Banned

The Game is real straight when he aint rapping about G-Unit or how he is connected so closely with Dre. But then again, thats all Game raps about.[/b]
    Can't forget him tellin us in every song that he was a Blood

5DollahSuckySucky

and oh yeah 50 bought the G-Unot copyright :lol: now everytime game shouts out g unot and those shirts are made your puttin money in his pocket lmaooo...

yeh actually young buck didn't intend to diss baby or wayne and said if u ask any nigga bout that shit he's gonna respond the way i did

but wdf i used to love gator booots and some pimp'd out suits now tho WDF all i can say is cocaine is a powerful drug

the game - 50 cent beef was a joke 50 cent is on top everyone wants to go at 50 its funny which is why 50 has laughter in 3 of his new songs off of curtis

50 also encouraged ban 50 cent rallys and told them to buy curtis lol

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

ye game does talk bout Dre,Eazy-e a lot,, but he still tight,, i h8 50, but anways, yall should check out the New Bone Thugs N Harmony Ablum(Strength and Loyalty) its tight, and cant wait for Detox!!

5DollahSuckySucky

Here are most of the albums that are coming out this summer(June to August):

Common - Finding Forever
    T.I. - T.I. vs T.I.P.
    50 Cent - Curtis: SSK
    Talib Kweli - Ear Drum
    Pharoahe Monch - Desire
    Fabolous - From Nothin' to Somethin'(finally)
    Eve - Here I Am
    Blue Scholars - Bayani
    Chamillionaire - Ultimate Victory
    Wise Intelligent - Talented Timothy Taylor
    Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass
    Swizz Beatz - One Man Band Man
    Kurupt and J Wells - Digital Smoke
    Shaman Works - Retrospective: Looking Back to Move Forward
    Trae - Life Goes On
    Mike Jones - The American Dream
    Lil Wayne - Carter 3
    DJ Drama - Gangsta Grillz
    Wu-Tang Clan - 8 Diagrams
    Three 6 Mafia - Last 2 Walk

50 Cent IS Laughing Straight To The Bank!

Word is the Warner Bros./Asylum is really gunning for 50 now (no pun intended). 50's contract is almost up at Interscope and word is Kevin Liles has thrown a cool $95 mill/4 CD contract at him. There is no word on what 50 had to say about it but Fif only has 2 more cd's on his Interscope contract. With "Before I Self Destruct" already halfway done and his "Greatest Hits" album ready to drop in 08', things will get pretty interesting. 50 owns most of G-Unit Records,books, & clothing

Newsweek has declared Will Smith the most powerful actor in Hollywood. With a worldwide career box office of $4.4 billion.

Three 6 Mafia has yet lost another member. Lil Chrome left the group due to money problems. Regardless, it looks like Lil Chrome can probably now plaster his name on the wall alongside other former members on the roster such as Gangsta Boo, Playa Fly, Koopsta Knicca, Crunchy Blac, M-Child, Kingpin Skinny Pimp and others. Despite Three 6 Mafia losing artists, the now duo "DJ Paul" and "Juicy J" continues to gain success after success, but wait .... will it continue or will Hollyhood get the best of them?

yeah 50 aint leavin interscope he'd probly buy it before leaving em

but man i jus heard come to me - atl remix downloading it now gonna sound sick on my system this weekend

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast