Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is 3.2 on my GPA Good?

This is a discussion on is 3.2 on my GPA Good? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; As it says...
Page: 1

ZumieZ

Unhappy

As it says

Xtr3m3

Is this high school or college?

ZumieZ

HS :/

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

It's not bad as long as it doesn't fall under 3.0 however you should be aiming for at least 3.5 and higher. Most (free, not talking about FAFSA or State Grand) scholarships requires at least 3.5 GPA and higher. As for college you should be able to find yourself a decent college;however, don't expect something great.

sure good enough to get into some college, not too great, but good enough to make a decent college..

I had a 3.0 and I'm very pleased with the college I got accepted to. Although I did get a 1780 on my SAT which was a respectable score (1160 combined)

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

My schools gpa is put on a 7.0 scale, I got like a 5.3, teachers said it was like slightly above average, but not too much better.

I get 3.6

are we talking about weighted or unweighted gpa?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I had a 3.0 and I'm very pleased with the college I got accepted to. Although I did get a 1780 on my SAT which was a respectable score (1160 combined)[/b]
    I got a 2170 on my SAT >:

My GPA was around 3.8

I got into West Pointe, Northwestern, University of Santa Clara to name a few D:

but back to u D:

3.0 is good, u will get into a pretty decent college with it. Also its not just ur GPA, but also the rigger of ur courses and ur school overall. I went to a prep school so >.<

And also, it doesnt really matter what school you get into in college, as long as u use ur time wisely and work ur ass off, u will still be able to come out on top. Success in life isnt represented by what college u went to. It&#39;s more about how hard your willing to work to get to your goal.

I got a 2170 on my SAT >:

My GPA was around 3.8

I got into West Pointe, Northwestern, University of Santa Clara to name a few D:
    but back to u D:

3.0 is good, u will get into a pretty decent college with it. Also its not just ur GPA, but also the rigger of ur courses and ur school overall. I went to a prep school so >.<

And also, it doesnt really matter what school you get into in college, as long as u use ur time wisely and work ur ass off, u will still be able to come out on top. Success in life isnt represented by what college u went to. It&#39;s more about how hard your willing to work to get to your goal.[/b]
    Very nice, I got a 1550 >< Mistake 1: forgot to bring my calculator and was taking math 2, Mistake 2: Didn&#39;t take the SAT Written/Verbal, I was taking math2, chemistry ( or some other science, maybe biology, don&#39;t remember.) and the U.S. History xD!

Gonna retake it, want to make at least a 1950, hopefully over 2k.

Standardized tests are so unfair anyways. I had a 3.6gpa through highschool and only made a 26 on the act. Whats hillarious is that the community collages here in north Alabama are easier than high school. :lol: Sad.

Standardized tests are so unfair anyways. I had a 3.6gpa through highschool and only made a 26 on the act. Whats hillarious is that the community collages here in north Alabama are easier than high school. :lol: Sad.[/b]
    I agree, standardized testing is so bullshit. My teachers always tell me I could easily be in AP classes, if I could keep up with the workload, AP isn&#39;t that hard material wise, but is amount wise. I know I&#39;m smart, I don&#39;t need a fucking test to tell me that or otherwise.

well my unwieghted gpa was3.7(4.1weighted) sophmore and freshman. im junior now( too bad i screw myself over lol)
    dropped down to 3.5gpa with 3.9 weighted

i feel so bad i fell like an idiot
    i want my spanish 4 teacher and my calc teacher to go to hell ><
    (more like my spanish, i sorta deserved the grade in calc lol)
    had been gettin A&#39;s in spanish 1,2,3 and this teacher spanish 4 teacher gives me a freaken C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Standardized tests are so unfair anyways. I had a 3.6gpa through highschool and only made a 26 on the act. Whats hillarious is that the community collages here in north Alabama are easier than high school. :lol: Sad.[/b]
    same with the community colleges where i live in Ny, i find it much easier than highschool... but others i know say its more difficult for them so it could go either way tbh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast