Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The 3 Variable Funny Test

This is a discussion on The 3 Variable Funny Test within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; The Link: http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the...ble-funny-test My Result: http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-3-v...var_vulgarity=6 XD...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

the Shock Jock

(71% dark, 54% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and © you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

I do have a job tho This test isn't long enough, many of my friends can attest to my vulgarity, like when I make fun of my friend's dead dad. Sex jokes are also fun.

StoneColdAngel

the Idiot Savant

(29% dark, 62% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Oh, and I also found out that I wouldn't have been a nazi, what a disgrace for my country :lol: j/k

J

the Idiot Savant

(43% dark, 46% spontaneous, 68% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

stoszek

92% vulgar xD

sexyrexy

the Shock Jock
    (52% dark, 65% spontaneous, 63% vulgar)
    your humor style:

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and © you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Howard Stern - Adam Sandler - Roseanne Barr

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I am the Idiot Savant and I would have been part of "The Resistance".

Same here.

FornX

Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test ...
    the Comic

(43% dark, 38% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Yours is the most versatile and also the most popular kind of humor. You'll crack a joke about just about anything, but you're not mean-spirited or intimidating, so you can get away with it--even when, for example, you bust on Mexicans.

You appreciate a good dirty joke as much as next person, but, over all, you've got a brainier approach to humor than most. Now just go out there and write up a routine; it's likely you'd be good at it.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Dave Chappelle - Rodney Dangerfield

Banned

the Provacateur

(52% dark, 35% spontaneous, 53% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK

You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin

as for the nazi thing

Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test by jason_bateman ...
    Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 91% antitolerant, and 76% blindly patriotic
    Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

Banned

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-3-v...ar_vulgarity=10

It's wrong because my friends laugh at me 24/7 so..

thekingofswing

Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

voot

killer2675

the Shock Jock

(71% dark, 54% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
    your humor style:

I do have a job tho This test isn't long enough, many of my friends can attest to my vulgarity, like when I make fun of my friend's dead dad. Sex jokes are also fun.[/b]
    your title should be

the Provacateur

(52% dark, 35% spontaneous, 53% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK

You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin[/b]
    i agree

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

"You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead."

I still rofl when I read that, cuz I probably would do that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast