Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The 3 Variable Funny Test

This is a discussion on The 3 Variable Funny Test within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; the Idiot Savant (43% dark, 46% spontaneous, 42% vulgar) your humor style: VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT You like things ...
Page: 2

the Idiot Savant

(43% dark, 46% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

Speed

Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test ...
    the Ham

(48% dark, 54% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)

your humor style:
    CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

YOUR OPPOSITE: the Provacateur

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test by jason_bateman ...
    ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 77% antitolerant, and 71% blindly patriotic
    You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

DarK

(29% dark, 62% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
    your humor style:

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

the Wit
    (52% dark, 15% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

i'm brilliant i know

The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 8% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Stronger

the Idiot Savant
    (38% dark, 62% spontaneous, 58% vulgar)
    your humor style:

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

the Ham

(33% dark, 58% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 100% antitolerant, and 76% blindly patriotic
    Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

the Idiot Savant

(43% dark, 46% spontaneous, 68% vulgar)
    your humor style:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel[/b]
    Almost same as me

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-3-v...var_vulgarity=9

the Idiot Savant

(38% dark, 46% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
    your humor style:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-3-v...ar_vulgarity=10

It's wrong because my friends laugh at me 24/7 so..[/b]
    Maybe they are laughing it something not related to your jokes... h34r: Anywys, I'm an Idiot Savant, wewt

Banned

the Idiot Savant
    (48% dark, 54% spontaneous, 74% vulgar)
    your humor style:

Banned

52% dark, 50% spontaneous, 63% vulgar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12