Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

420 anyone?

This is a discussion on 420 anyone? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I'm guessing you're some fat nolifer in a basement spending 24/7 flaming randoms on a forum for an ego boost.. ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I'm guessing you're some fat nolifer in a basement spending 24/7 flaming randoms on a forum for an ego boost.. Go buy some sex...
    Maybe he just want's to find out how many pot smokers are around this forum?[/b]
    k first, i spent 24/7 on the forums? damn thats news to me, i spend a few hours here and there on the forums, granted i post in the most popular topics so it may SEEM like im on the forum 24/7 but dont let ur assumtions get the best of u, when u assume u make an ass out of u and me

2nd, i dont flame randoms, i flame idiots...theres a pattern to who i flame any person with half a brain could figure out that pattern

3rd, im sorry but the fact taht u would even care if others smoke pot is just as pathetic, if u smoke pot good for u but the people that have to go around boasting about it and/or trying to get the approval of other people through smoking, im sorry theyre pathetic as is the person who made this topic considering thats all hes doin trying to spread the word out that he smokes so he can be cool

Go buy some sex...[/b]
    why, is that what u do?

Stop lying. If you were in the Marines you would like me because I do not call you a Nazi and you hate America.[/b]
    just cuz hes in the marines doesnt mean he has to like brain washed bush suck ups, like urself

Jesusr0x

just cuz hes in the marines doesnt mean he has to like brain washed bush suck ups, like urself[/b]
    He was replying to someone calling me Idiot for posting a video of Marines. Also the Marines is the Hardcore Conservatives, they hate the Liberals because every time something happens they always call them Nazi's. Have you ever heard about a Marine becoming a Peace Activist? Marine Corp has Moral Values as rules, which completely rules out a Liberal in it.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Marine Corp has Moral Values as rules, which completely rules out a Liberal in it.[/b]
    oh ya? show me those moral values, or are u just talking out ur ass cuz u wanna be in the marine corp some day and u wish for the marines to share ur idealogy?

Also the Marines is the Hardcore Conservatives[/b]
    go learn basic grammar, fucking hell ur pathetic

Banned

Your reply to that...
    Bullshit you ain't in the Marines.
    Stop lying. If you were in the Marines you would like me because I do not call you a Nazi and you hate America.[/b]
    who the fuck are you to say the marines like THIS and THAT?

frankly i dont give a shit if you do not think im the marines or not, i never said i hated america, i said i hated bush, alot of people hate bush, does that mean we hate america? NO! wake up and get out of your room. i joined because i wanted to make something of myself, and prove something to my friends and family. you call me a nazi now? lol, your way out of your league on that one. you have absolutely NO idea who the fuck i am or what the fuck i stand for, kid. go talk to a recruiter and actually tell them what u just told me, not your brother or anybody you already know in the marines.

i cant believe you still hold a fucking grudge man, no wonder why your so fucking retarded.

Judas Iscariot

There's too much hate in here for this to be a proper pot topic. I'm going to the other one. Why oh why must my fellow pot smokers suffer

Let my people go...

LiveToRememberOrCantYou?

Well cama just ignore the damn topic and stop messing it up ok ?
    Im not trying to be cool thru a PC my Epenis is this long |--| ...
    And i would love it to stay so fucking small...I was around this game long ago not be4 u...
    I SMOKE WEED WEEED WEEEEEEED?Any1 likes me better now ?? :/

the good lord above put Weed on this earth for a reason
    i think i have figured that reason out
    <<<< myself at one of englands biggest lan events
    i14

Judas Iscariot

Weren&#39;t the mayan indians doing this waaay before modern civilization? :P

In that case, all should thank Quetzalcoatl and not the Lord for inspiring them :lol:

Ripper_of_romania

Weren&#39;t the mayan indians doing this waaay before modern civilization? :P

In that case, all should thank Quetzalcoatl and not the Lord for inspiring them :lol:[/b]
    those guys were crap...they were eating crushed coffe beans...retarded ppl

Jesusr0x

who the fuck are you to say the marines like THIS and THAT?

frankly i dont give a shit if you do not think im the marines or not, i never said i hated america, i said i hated bush, alot of people hate bush, does that mean we hate america? NO! wake up and get out of your room. i joined because i wanted to make something of myself, and prove something to my friends and family. you call me a nazi now? lol, your way out of your league on that one. you have absolutely NO idea who the fuck i am or what the fuck i stand for, kid. go talk to a recruiter and actually tell them what u just told me, not your brother or anybody you already know in the marines.

i cant believe you still hold a fucking grudge man, no wonder why your so fucking retarded.[/b]
    What Battalion?

<3 420

Jesusr0x

Please tell me your battalion and unit Undefined =)

Banned

Please tell me your battalion and unit Undefined =)[/b]
    why so you can prove a point and tell all your other friends on another forum "omg i showed him roflzlzzl"

redbluegreen44

I&#39;m guessing you&#39;re some fat nolifer in a basement spending 24/7 flaming randoms on a forum for an ego boost.. Go buy some sex...
    Maybe he just want&#39;s to find out how many pot smokers are around this forum?[/b]
    and a skinny weed smoker is any better? Im sorry but, if you smoke weed you are so low in life that you shouldnt even say that your better then a non weed smoker.

Serious message to you weed smokers, im not flaming im just trying to help: its not worth smoking weed. Its basicly smoke going into you and have temporary affect to you that you like but fucks up your brain and body and your life. Sell the weed, and buy something better such as food, games, books etc. something that keeps you happy and keeps your body,brain, and life better. Think about it buying your fav CDs,Xbox, better comp etc. instead of weed, and you can have a good time and have a good and healthy life. Come on guys its not worth smoking

Judas Iscariot

yawn man, yawn. If I wanted to kill myself faster, i&#39;d be drinking alcohol and not smoking weed, which is legal. If I wanted to live better, i&#39;d take xanax.

The point is, if we wanted to get out, we would. Potheads don&#39;t want/need lectures about pot because well, most of us aren&#39;t going to quit anyways or don&#39;t want to right now. IF we wanted help, we would&#39;ve asked for it!

Lets say you are christian and you are at mass. How would you like it if I came down and started saying "dude, just quit it. Dont waste your money on this religion, it&#39;s all a farse. I&#39;d like to talk to you about Satan, and how he will change your life for the better..."

PS.
    "buy something better such as food, games"
    Yeah replace one vice with another, that&#39;s good :P...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast