Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

43 ways to spend your time in the computer classes..

This is a discussion on 43 ways to spend your time in the computer classes.. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 44. write this list o.o xD...
Page: 2

44. write this list o.o
    xD

prestige459

that was fing halarious LOL

lol 41 was the best
    and i think every has done 4

RiseAgainst_

I play with the disctray.. sometimes i think it will cut my fingerr

that would hurt really bad, but it would be funny cause the blood would squirt in the guys face next to you and he would throw up...and then everyone else would throw up cause of his throw up XD

Heim4teil

38. ROFL

Ripper_of_romania

i did .14 just that with keyboards...much more fun :lol:

llJuanMall

1. Try to eat your mouse.
    2. Stick a pen into PSU ventilator and listen to the sounds how your pen gets sharpened.
    3. Turn on your computer and log in to msn. Suddenly turn off your computer and take a screwdriver and start to unscrew the tower. If the teacher asks something, then answer: "My friend wanted to buy a motherboard."
    4. Open the disc tray and put your finger through its hole. Then try to close the tray.
    5. Try to put the tape cassette into 3½ floppy drive. Complain loudly to the teacher in front of the others that the tape player of your computer have too small hole.
    6. Get big ugly worn-out glasses and act like you see your compter as the ATM. Insert your debit card into floppy and start yelling: "Where's my fucking money, you piece off useless shit!?"
    7. Stick a label "MacGuyver" onto your cap and put it on in the class. Take off your watch and use a chewing gum to stick it onto the monitor. Hit the Enter and yell: "Everybody, get down!"
    8. Start a discwar.
    9. Move your hands and make sounds like you were wanking.
    10. Log in the computer and bring up a startled look onto your face and then give a cry: "Oh god, they found me!"
    11. Laugh loudly and continuously for 3 minutes, then stop abruptly and start looking suspiciously at everyone, who's looking at you.
    12. Turn off your computer and complain to the teacher that your damned machine doesn't work. After your teacher have turned on your computer, then wait 5 minutes and repeat the process couple times more.
    13. Type madly like some freak, meanwhile glowering angrily at your neighbour.
    14. Arrive before others and unplug all monitors and plug them with the wrong computers.
    15. Write a program that plays the melody of Teletubbies and execute it into a loop at maximum volume.
    16. Work normally at your computer, then investigate your screen and flinch and hide under your table.
    17. Type quickly like a freak in cmd, then abruptly stop and ask your neighbour does he know how to get into the database of Pentagon.
    18. Woo to the strangers by mailing them.
    19. Before you turn on your computer, perform somekind an immolation ritual by placing the candles on the table forming the pentagram mark.
    20. Take the chainsaw with you, but do not use it. If someone asks why did you bring it, then answer cagily with freaky sound: "Just in case.."
    21. Type normally, then suddenly begin to revile about all the bad that have happened in your life. Do it like 3 minutes, then continue your typing.
    22. When you arrive into the class, then quickly go to your computer and commence typing, meanwhile staring at the other people like they are all crazy.
    23. Always when you are about hitting the Enter to execute something, then loudly pray for the God. After when results appear on the screen, then scream: "Yeaaahh!"
    24. Fondle your neighbour, even if you don't know him. You can make new friends!
    25. Put a pen between your teeth and then put your hands into your pockets and start typing with the pen. If you don't have a pen, then type with your nose, tongue or ear.
    26. If you sit on the rotary chair, then begin spinning yourself and sing the Old MacDonald's song.
    27. Before you begin to work, take out a little golden box from your pocket. Open the box and take out a little picture of a beautiful woman. Stick this picture on the monitor. While you are working philander this woman so everyone could hear you.
    28. Hit the Space key loudly and repeatedly till neighbour notices it. Then examine your neighbour's keyboard and hit some times his Delete key and ask: "Does your Delete key work?". Don't wait to get answer, just continue hitting your Space key and then again hit neighbour's Delete key and hold it a little longer this time. Now notice you erased half of his work and exclaim: "Oh what can you say! I hitted the Space key all the time! No wonder it didn't erase! Hah!". Now print out your work and leave.
    29. Bolt into the class, hit on your knees and pull your hair and cry: "The time has come. The Holy Judgement Day. Why...?" Then stop abruptly, stand up and walk to your computer calmly and start doing your work quietly while giving no heed to the others.
    30. Take handful magnets with you.. Then the fun starts!
    31. If you are calculating something, then take out the old abacus and say: "Sometimes doing as old-fashioned is better!"
    32. Print out all the works of Shakespeare.. When the printing is done, then say: "I was looking for a quote, ..now where it is, .. Oh here it is!". Leave all the prints to the printer and leave the class.
    33. Sit and glower at your screen biting your nails. All the biting outcome spit out onto neighbour's keyboard.
    34. Take out the goldenframed portrait of some british royal family, place it on your table and say it elates you.
    35. Play Tetris couple hours on the most powerful machine in your class.
    36. Take out the floppy device and hide it. Then spread the front of the drive with the latex glue. Complain to the teacher that your drooling computer ate the floppy device.
    37. Hunt invisible insects around in the class.
    38. Go to someone and say: "Could you apologize me, can I lend your keyboard?". Take this someone's keyboard and walk out of the class.
    39. Go under your table with the keyboard. Type your whole work there. When you're done, start complaining about the working conditions.
    40. Laugh hysterically and shout: "All of you will burn in the flames!". Now continue your work peacefully.
    41. Stare at your neighbour's screen. Invoke an amazed look onto your face. Explode to laughing and ask loudly: "You did that?". Continue your laughing, pack your things and leave horselaughing.
    42. Stick chromatic scale tones onto your keys. On every hit loudly hum the corresponding tone. Do whole your work like that.
    43. Tesla Trafo[/b]

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12