Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4th of July

This is a discussion on 4th of July within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; How do you celebrate the 4th of July ? this years 4th is on a Saturday so it should be ...
Page: 1

How do you celebrate the 4th of July ?

this years 4th is on a Saturday so it should be an AWESOME weekend .

Every year we go out to my grandpas 160 acre farm in Michigan and he usually has about 20-50 people over . Since he's getting closer to 90 now tho its mostly just family . But we grill it up big time with some steaks , brawts , dogs , sausages , and burgers . Always try to play some horseshoes , back alley bridge , euchre , and trains (with dominoes) . Then ofc as the sun sets we start to blow up the sky we tend to go all out on the fire works display . The farm next to his launches theres off in between ours so its pretty fun competing .

So yeah 4th of July for my family is like the passover for jews lol , jw if its a big deal for anyone else ?

this year my finale is a 160 mortar box looks like it should be awesome !

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

<span style="font-family:Georgia">I got family I&#39;ve never met coming from Illinois here to Texas.

We normally go see the fireworks on the bayou or downtown, stay up late, get drunk, have a steak (or two xD) watch the special they always have on ABC, then my older brothers and my dad decide they want to "make fireworks" or "blow some shit up" always ends with some one losing eye brows and everyone else laughing :lol:

Hoping to see a concert on 4th of July. this time...who knows, maybe ZZ Top or some one will play. (Saying this cuz they&#39;re from Texas, and they play here a lot :P and it&#39;d be a good day for them to have a concert imo)

</span>

going up to my friends lake house up in WI for the 4th year in a row going boating and on one of the days a live band plays down at the beach and during the day they grill out. cant wait for the weekend.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

ill be playing new aion beta weekend

Shohan

Lol nice

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Don&#39;t celebrate it here in UK, but going out to restuarant for my friends birthday

ill be playing new aion beta weekend[/b]
    somebody is getting laid !

my buddies growing up would take some pvc pipe and cap it off at one end pack in some gun powder with clay and wat not and plunge a rubber dog baseball into it and its pretty much like a bad ass cannon

almost forgot to mention its not 4th of july with out taking a dip in the good ole pond

Bowtie4Life

Cookout and blowshit up pretty much sums it up This year my uncle has a deer lease out in bumble-fuck texas, so we get to go wild, as opposed to us having to "tame" it down in city limits. I definitely need to remember to take my camera.

Is that an actual pond on your grandpa&#39;s land? Thatd be awesome to have for like summers here.

Go to uncles ranch with family, and future gf, blow up crap, drink tons of alcohol, shoot my mossberg and Remington(gotta wait 20 more days to pick up handgun), stay up late, can&#39;t really get any better than that

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

I love 4th of july! fireworks are illegal in Illinois its pretty gay, but we always buy some anyways. Even though its illegal the firefighters that live across the street like sit and watch us blow shit up its pretty funny. You gotta love roman candle wars there so fun to shoot at other people. There&#39;s always 4th of july burgers and hot dogs and that&#39;s pretty much it.

I love 4th of july! fireworks are illegal in Illinois its pretty gay, but we always buy some anyways. Even though its illegal the firefighters that live across the street like sit and watch us blow shit up its pretty funny. You gotta love roman candle wars there so fun to shoot at other people. There&#39;s always 4th of july burgers and hot dogs and that&#39;s pretty much it. [/b]
    i did that once and i saw some guy got his eye melted.

roman candles wars bottle rocket wars no need for the 4th for that shit i grew up doing that stuff all summer long we used to take salamanders and shove a firecracker down their mouth and then light and launch them in the air (not actually cruel btw we had an infestation where i lived)

and yes my grandpas pond its about 1 acre at least . that first pic on the far end is the dock and thats either a gator or a car not sure tbh . in the middle it goes down about 20 feet i reckon , altho it froze over last year and lost the stock so starting from scratch as far as fish go . We had catfish up to my waist and some really nice bass , u couldn&#39;t keep ur line in the water for more then a minute unless u were fishing the bottom .

Shooting aliens and such.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Shooting aliens and such.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">INDEPENDENCE DAY HAHAHA! </span>:lol:

INDEPENDENCE DAY HAHAHA! :lol:[/b]
    why no pink ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast