Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

50 Cent Amusement Park

This is a discussion on 50 Cent Amusement Park within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally a form of black music as Jazz, Blues, etc. Adapted into white culture (*cough elvis stole it cough*) Born ...
Page: 2

5DollahSuckySucky

Originally a form of black music as Jazz, Blues, etc. Adapted into white culture (*cough elvis stole it cough*) Born in the south, evolved from blues. Pioneered by Chuck Berry, stolen by Elvis. Acheived perfection between '65 and '73. Died in the early 90's. Has many different forms (emo, punk, metal, etc.) and is usually mistaken for satanic music.

so as it says, chuck berry got jacked by elvis

Let me generalize rap: it sucks.[/b]
    let me generalize vee : he swallows

Vee

let me generalize vee : he swallows[/b]
    Yes it's necessary to personally insult someone because they say the music you listen to sucks.

Vee what u expect him to be nice when u say his preferences and taste suck in your eyes? i mean even a retard knows when some1 puts you down you put them down worse its called a come back.

i'd rate that song 5/10 probably less getrichordietrying> anything 50 puts out now he hasnt been able to top himself after that release.

tbh power of the dollar > getrichordietrying then again getrich was great

Vee

tbh power of the dollar > getrichordietrying then again getrich was gay lol![/b]

private you seem to know nothing about the music you call emo and rock...so before you go telling people to cut themself you should know your shit. most people who listen to metal hate emos as do i.

You all sacks o.o..... I listen to everything Rap Rock Metal EVERYTHING :S its all personal taste so dont go flaming other people because they like something they hear its pointless its a never ending flame war x.x... so just every1 drop it and go on with ur lives keep ur opinions to urselves unless asked for it pretty much simple =\ even though private you did bring it on by mentioning to people who dont like rap and think it sucks to get a razor blade and use it so u brought it upon urself in a way bro

power of a dollar was a good album with some great songs but the difference between that album and getrichordietrying is that every song from getrich, beginning to end is mind boggling, i dont think ive ever skip 1 single song in that album everyone of them seems to be my favorite.

power of a dollar was a good album with some great songs but the difference between that album and getrichordietrying is that every song from getrich, beginning to end is mind boggling, i dont think ive ever skip 1 single song in that album everyone of them seems to be my favorite.[/b]
    some of the lines came from power of the dolla which is why i said that he still uses some of his lines from that album and some of his earliar ones pre-getrichordietrying

but i didn't bring anything onto myself i added the emo part after the first post was rap sux minutes after i made the topic

i do also listen to EVERYTHING i mean litterally everything i have iunno 100 + gigs of random music finnaly deleted most of it off the pc other then rap hip hop r&b and kept various artist i like greenday offspring redhot chillipeppers buncha other

i like most rock/emo/punk and shit just not when there talking bout worshiping the devil which is retarded or killing themselves or kissing dudes i really can't stand listening to that kinda shit

Vee

i like emo[/b]
    Oh no

KaChing

i like most rock/emo/punk and shit just not when there talking bout worshiping the devil which is retarded or killing themselves or kissing dudes i really can't stand listening to that kinda shit[/b]
    +1 eww bout kissing dudes :s

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

The Game/ Black Label > 50 cent

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

The Game/ Black Label > 50 cent [/b]

God dam trey u make me proud =D MSN PLZ and no more i luv ur boo plz lols........ and Rap > All other music =)

havvvk

as i said mother fucker get a razor blade and use it go listen to ur rammstien and ur chemical romance bull shit[/b]

haha, what an ignant post you slack jawed nigger wanna-be.

P.S - New Rap Sucks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast