Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

50 cent ayo technology ft justin timberlake

This is a discussion on 50 cent ayo technology ft justin timberlake within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i got the magic stick...
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

i got the magic stick

hope his voice wasnt as disgusting befor he got shot in the mouth, seriously this guy should be forbidden to speak out a single word.[/b]
    why cuz he makes millions every time he speaks or ? ur just into white guys u flaming german faggit

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

why cuz he makes millions every time he speaks or ? ur just into white guys u flaming german faggit[/b]

no coz he has a speak disorder, cant really pronounce a single word right, sounds digusting and is horrible to listen to.

ewenson_tr

why cuz he makes millions every time he speaks or ? ur just into white guys u flaming german faggit[/b]

He makes millions off little white 13 year olds like yourself lol.

5DollahSuckySucky

With G-Unit losing value and 50 dropping three straight underwhelming singles, many are betting on Kanye to come out on top September 11th. In case you didn't know Ye's Graduation and Fif's Curtis are both dropping that day. But while Kanye heads are rooting for him, it seems that the Louis Vutton Don has already forfeited the top spot. "I'd rather come out on a day like that, up against 50 - where people are excited about going to the stores and it's an event and people talk about it - and be #2 on that day rather than come out and be #1 on a day nobody cares about," West told MTV. "It's about things going down in history. It's not that much exciting stuff in hip-hop right now. I think people are going to make it more than what I'm making it myself. At the end of the day, I'm making music and I'm trying to sell."
    It's been a busy week for Kanye, the Chicagoan also stopped by BBC 1Xtra's "The Friday Night Mixtape" in the UK to chat with DJ Semtex. Ye may think Fif will outsell him, but he does plan on being numero uno by next year. "This time next year I'll be the number one artist in the world and this is just the beginning of it," Ye told Semtex. "It's complete world domination." His prediction may have something to do with his lyrical skills. When it comes to lyrics, Ye now feels like he's second to none...except Weezy.
    "Once this album Graduation comes out, I just wanna get my credit for being one of the top mc's," Kanye shared. "The swag is up crazy. I'll rip any mc out there that's really how I feel. Wayne, close your ears. I'll rip everybody out there, discluding Wayne." He probably meant "excluding."

Banned

i'd much rather BUY kanye's cd than 50s

fuck that wack ass kanye west song i hate that shit haven't heard nething good from kanye in awhile i had downloaded one of his mixtapes or something like 6 months ago had nice songs on it never released an album tho so im assuming they'll be on his new one hopefully they are cuz that single sucks

oh and fuck you evenson dont blame the white kids for making 50 cent rich blame the parents for letting them buy it personally i've never purchased a single album for myself i've never even bought a dvd for myself only for christmas / birthdays

im pretty sure 50's made most of his money from investing it and not from his music

and i'd say gunits been going down because of buck doing his own shit and the rest of gunit ending up in jail / there to lazy

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

oh and fuck you evenson dont blame the white kids for making 50 cent rich blame the parents for letting them buy it personally i've never purchased a single album for myself i've never even bought a dvd for myself only for christmas / birthdays[/b]

something to be proud of, right?

5DollahSuckySucky

GRODT was a classic but the rest of his shit sucks now

DarK

........... sorry but 50 sucks

if i took one in the mouth[/b]
    No homo!

on topic:
    Wayne's mixtapes are hot, and he is def "takin ova the rap game." I'd LOVE to see him try to put out any type of mixtape even nearly as good as waynes shit.... Anything with Cassidy Jadakiss or fabolous on a mixtape or freestyle is hot.

Fuck 50. And if u tryin to say 50 is betta then ghostface just unplug your computer and strangle yourself with the coord pls. Even fucking chamillionare is better then him rofl

PS: I like kanye, but hes nowhere near the best. Stronger was a pretty hot single when that was released awhile back, he's got some pretty hot tracks. Can't tell me nothin also was bumpin constantly in the car lol that song has some sick bass

5DollahSuckySucky

Wayne focuses on cheesy ass punchlines he def. aint "takin ova the rap game." hes farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from the greatest rapper alive.

i mean wdf is

"[Verse 2 - Lil Wayne]
    I got that white gurl, that Lindsay Lohan
    And all you gotta do is ask Lindsay Lohan
    And if you like that blow, then gurl I blow mines
    So come and get this blow, and then you blow mines
    And then you blow his, and then you blow his
    I'm phresh out of Christina, but I got that Britney Spears (Ya dig?)
    I got that white lady, so I'm drivin' Miss Daisy
    And two grand flat get cha four and a baby"

<_<

i mean any1 can write a lil wayne verse
    for example

"its weezy f baby, yea thats my name
    my daddy spanks me everynight, thats what puts me in pain
    i fly high like jim jones, straight up ballin
    fuck bitches on my throne, knock that bitch out so she fallin
    girl numba 2 is on deck, her name is mary
    yo is this a dude? no homo like chuck n larry
    i skeet on bitches, thats my job
    so many hoes applying, to slob on my knob"

Wayne focuses on cheesy ass punchlines he def. aint "takin ova the rap game." hes farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from the greatest rapper alive.

i mean wdf is

"[Verse 2 - Lil Wayne]
    I got that white gurl, that Lindsay Lohan
    And all you gotta do is ask Lindsay Lohan
    And if you like that blow, then gurl I blow mines
    So come and get this blow, and then you blow mines
    And then you blow his, and then you blow his
    I&#39;m phresh out of Christina, but I got that Britney Spears (Ya dig?)
    I got that white lady, so I&#39;m drivin&#39; Miss Daisy
    And two grand flat get cha four and a baby"[/b]
    Well the 1st 2 lines are kinda funny but yeah thats a shitty verse. But that songs about cocaine... he was probly high off his ass lol And when i&#39;m sayin hes "takin ova the rap game" I mean in terms of popularity and hype atm. Even the whitest of white girls I know have him on their myspace lol, and almost all my &#39;thug&#39; friends like his shit too

And Me I&#39;m Still Spitten Like A Retard
    And These Niggas Soft They Should Be Rapping In Leotards
    Nigga We In Charge Baby Put Me In Charge
    And I&#39;m Just Murdering Niggas Free Of Charge
    You Digg Just Holla Back I See You Sarge
    And I&#39;m So Fucking High I Could Eat A Star
    Yeah And Let Me Upgrade you
    you May Not Be A Model But I Can Front Page You
    you Know I&#39;m Nasty Excuse My Behavior
    Let Me Just Taste You We Can Fuck Later
    Sitting In The Coop Looking Like A Racer
    Top Peeled Back Like The Skin Of A Potato

But cmon its freestyle.. or so it says lol, and wit wayne idk looking at the lyrics on paper is a lot dif then hearing it imo
    But yeah i agree some of his shit is mad corny but still hes pretty nice.

Im just sayin 50 sucks balls.

MirZa117

haha, Kanye West >.<

T.I. owns all, period.

5DollahSuckySucky

T.I. went on 106 & park to do a freestyle, he just took a verse from 1 of his songs in T.I. vs. T.I.P. that leaked 2 days b4 he went on 106 and said he just made it up right on the spot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast