Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

50 cent i get money

This is a discussion on 50 cent i get money within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 50 Cent Promises to Outsell Kanye Or Retire Hip-hop star 50 Cent has vowed to outsell his rival Kanye West ...
Page: 2

Dark_sith

50 Cent Promises to Outsell Kanye Or Retire

Hip-hop star 50 Cent has vowed to outsell his rival Kanye West when their albums hit stores on the same day -- or quit his rap career.

Both 50 Cent and West are releasing their new albums, Curtis and Graduation respectively, on September 11.

50 Cent, real name Curtis Jackson, challenged West to a live TV debate to determine who has the better album, but the "Gold Digger" hitmaker turned him down.

Jackson tells the New York Daily News, "Let's raise the stakes. If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer (perform) music. I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out any more solo albums.

"They would like to see Kanye West give me a problem because I've worked myself into a space where I've become the favorite. Everybody roots (for) the underdog when he goes against the favorite.

"And I bet this: When Kanye West's sales come in, he's gonna have a 70 percent decrease cause Def Jam is gonna buy records (the first week) to keep him closer to 50 Cent. So watch the first week and then watch the second week. Watch his ass drop off the planet."

Jackson's last album The Massacre sold 4.85 million copies in the U.S., while West's most recent disc, Late Registration, sold 2.8 million.

Jackson admits he doesn't mind if West beats him when it comes to industry accolades, because he's making more money: "I didn't get one trophy for The Massacre. I don't get trophies, I get checks. He gets the trophies. And I'll be sitting here like, 'It's cool 'cause I get the check.'"

Ima fucking laugh if Kanye outsells him, but i still plan on being a cheap ass and download both their albums for free :lol:

the_man_slayer

pile of shit with no rhythm, and kayne west has no inishative nd cant make his own music up..

my conclusion, both pussies

pile of shit with no rhythm, and kayne west has no inishative nd cant make his own music up..

my conclusion, both pussies[/b]
    as i already said dont bother with the 'add reply' button if ur gunna talk shit ur the reason we dont have a music section

for the post bout 50 out selling kanye ofc 50 would say something like that odds are he will out sell kanye byfar and if he doesn't he'll spend record label money on it and outsell him that way its how it works alot of rappers go plat because fat white guys sitting up in offices put money into them

Banned

i'd buy Kanye's over 50's B)

And i realized today...

Straight To The Bank
    Amusement park
    Ayo Technology
    Follow My lead (leaked)
    I Get Money

all been released now...is he gonna release his whole cd before Sept 11?

true but look at how many singles 50 cent usually flips off a album i think way music is these days tho u make more money off releasing just the songs and the hype of ur album gets kids downloading for a dollar each to there ipods and cell phones

but iunno im sure 100% 50 will outsell kanye and he if doesn't he'll for sure put his own money into

Cocaine

I love how everything is about money when it comes to rappers(n1ggers).

50 Cent, real name Curtis Jackson, challenged West to a live TV debate to determine who has the better album, but the "Gold Digger" hitmaker turned him down.[/b]
    Wow. I would love to see that go down.

50: "My album is betta yo, cuz I'm still a real gangsta nigga."
    Kanye: "Fuck that shit nigga, my album is way betta."
    Debate Mediator: "Could either of you gentlemen tell us what about your album makes it better than the other"
    50: "Well see, my shit is on da realz. I is still a gangsta fo sho. In my song "I Get Money" I say nigga 37 times."
    Kanye: "Fuck that shit nigga, in my new song "Jesus Stalks" I say nigga 64 times."
    50: "Damn, you really is one real nigga."

actually ti and 50 cent both were on bet for some type of tv debate and 50 cent owned some whiteys when asked about influencing kids wrongly

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

lmao, who cares how many times they say nigga, they black, so they can say it how many times they want.

i talk about animal crackkkers in my songs like 11000 times so yea im clearly going to outsell 50 and kanye

and clearly game is not a G http://youtube.com/watch?v=zy_WRliUez4

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Rofl he aint G cuz he fell, i like dat. and 50 fucken wack, all he cares about is making $$$ dont even make good music,saying G-unit all the dam time and G-unit all over his videos.

Rofl he aint G cuz he fell, i like dat. and 50 fucken wack, all he cares about is making $$$ dont even make good music,saying G-unit all the dam time and G-unit all over his videos.[/b]
    g's gotta make money

MillionVoices

50 is crap

Wayne is the best

and Kanye has skillz he makes some unique crazy shit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7VRCMC_3ss

5DollahSuckySucky

LMFAO at wayne

LMFAO at wayne[/b]

Hey cutie Senior Member

dammm that song is the shit

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast