Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

about banning me in GC

This is a discussion on about banning me in GC within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i was told your post count was wiped and then you got to 1000 in 10 days... obviously the post/date ...
Page: 3

Banned

i was told your post count was wiped and then you got to 1000 in 10 days...
    obviously the post/date takes current post/account open date...so thats why it said you have 4...[/b]
    who ever told you 1000 post 10 days is wrong

Psy

Vandy, this proves that you contribute nothing to these forums other than time:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...ult_type=topics

Banned

just because i dont make topics ? LOL

Psy

just because i dont make topics ? LOL[/b]
    I see, you need someone to explain to you what it means. Look at the topics you made. One flaming the turkish government, one complaining about people posting in the wrong section, one asking for help, one asking for feedback, two in the market sections, and this one, about people wanting you gone. What does this prove? Nothing alone. Perhaps if you had a post count of 50 these topics wouldn't count against you. But you have over 1300 posts, and i'm positive that you've posted even more (I'm looking at your total posts made: there's 98 pages of posts by you and 25 on each page, 98x25 = 2744. you've posted about 2744 times.) Not in any of these posts by you have I seen something worth mentioning to others unless it was something you were ridiculed for.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

the fact that u go around posting wrong section and stupid shit like that is spam enough and makes ppl hate u

personally i dont think he should be banned for spamming he should just be restricted from useful areas where he is common to spam

Banned

I see, you need someone to explain to you what it means. Look at the topics you made. One flaming the turkish government, one complaining about people posting in the wrong section, one asking for help, one asking for feedback, two in the market sections, and this one, about people wanting you gone. What does this prove? Nothing alone. Perhaps if you had a post count of 50 these topics wouldn't count against you. But you have over 1300 posts, and i'm positive that you've posted even more (I'm looking at your total posts made: there's 98 pages of posts by you and 25 on each page, 98x25 = 2744. you've posted about 2744 times.) Not in any of these posts by you have I seen something worth mentioning to others unless it was something you were ridiculed for.[/b]
    lets see i had like 1010 post before wiped , + 1300 = 2.320 or so
    nor i care what you all think nor i care what anyone thinks of me on here, this is the internet
    i dont make friends on here because they will backstabb you in a heart beat, nor do i care if i have any

@private i quit saying that after a talk with MOD saying alot of people bitched to him about it :lol:

Psy

nor i care what you all think nor i care what anyone thinks of me on here, this is the internet
    i dont make friends on here because they will backstabb you in a heart beat, nor do i care if i have any[/b]
    You obviously have some deep seeded issues. After you read this post, I strongly suggest that you seek help from a professional. This is life advice, not a flame.

Banned

You obviously have some deep seeded issues. After you read this post, I strongly suggest that you seek help from a professional. This is life advice, not a flame.[/b]
    i get told that every once in awhile because of certin reasons i wont tell because its personal

i go play xboxlive bb

RiseAgainst_

Idk.. its just your personality that annoys people. Dont worry some people are born with that problem

JustAnother

pff nothing is wrong with vandy man , hes just addicted to the forum , that's a good thing ( I hope ) .

DragonFire

pff nothing is wrong with vandy man , hes just addicted to the forum , that's a good thing ( I hope ) .[/b]

No it isn&#39;t. How could that be a good thing? <_<

Banned

pff nothing is wrong with vandy man , hes just addicted to the forum , that&#39;s a good thing ( I hope ) .[/b]
    im addicted to your balls ;]

Whether your a spammer or not, we wouldn&#39;t base our decision to ban you on a poll conducted by members.[/b]
    actually... i would... what was the end result of that poll?

:lol:

razzy

actually... i would... what was the end result of that poll?

:lol:[/b]
    rofl paddy, says it how it is.

:lol:

I think i already know the rest result of that poll.

h34r:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast