Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

about banning me in GC

This is a discussion on about banning me in GC within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; double post...
Page: 5

Psy

double post

another way to get attention is comming suicide cause kids were bullying at u over the Internet.

go try it .

the day he grows up and realise how stupid he has been, he'll understand and hide away from all of us, yay^^

Robokill

you all flame him because he speaks the truth without giving a dam of what others think, and you all just don't have the balls to do what he does.

Banned

Vandy would fit in perfectly on the snoxd forums.[/b]
    PM me the link

the day he grows up and realise how stupid he has been, he'll understand and hide away from all of us, yay^^[/b]
    the day you get out my ass is the day you realise your wrong

you all flame him because he speaks the truth without giving a dam of what others think, and you all just don't have the balls to do what he does.[/b]
    te amo

5DollahSuckySucky

pass it to arab

Banned

pass it to arab[/b]
    a "american" shot the arab

5DollahSuckySucky

suuuure and bob marley shot the sheriff ..

the day you get out my ass is the day you realise your wrong[/b]

as i was saying, ur like as old as me, yet u still act like a child. got any friends around ur house who could introduce you to what global respect is ? try to find them, not flaming, trying to help you

Banned

as i was saying, ur like as old as me, yet u still act like a child. got any friends around ur house who could introduce you to what global respect is ? try to find them, not flaming, trying to help you[/b]
    i dont go around telling people there immature but you do, so maybe when you learn to not shit talk someone when you dont know them then you will learn what respect is, and you will never help me seeing as i dont need help

ohh honey, i've seen enough of you to say i know how you are. and i was expecting that answer, loser.

Banned

ohh honey, i've seen enough of you to say i know how you are. and i was expecting that answer, loser.[/b]
    yep i do flame in offtopic when its necessary and i do call people retards in other sections since retard is not a bannable word, so dam you got me there

you know me ? lol you dont know me, only about 10 people on this forum know the real me and your NOT one of them .. lol @ you thinking you know me

then show off the real you, the smart one, and stop making a fool of yourself. because you know, even tho u say u dont give a fuck, that u care a lot about what ppl think of you in this forum, which explains ur 2k posts + the 2 others (or more/less? idc) that were taken off.

forgive my english, im trilingual and its my third language, have a nice day vandy

5DollahSuckySucky

LOL honey

Banned

then show off the real you, the smart one, and stop making a fool of yourself. because you know, even tho u say u dont give a fuck, that u care a lot about what ppl think of you in this forum, which explains ur 2k posts + the 2 others (or more/less? idc) that were taken off.

forgive my english, im trilingual and its my third language, have a nice day vandy[/b]
    i dont care about my post count because if i did i would have quit this site when my 1k post was cleared, alot of people who bitch about e-penis cares about post counts because they bitch about it all the time. I dont need to show the real me on this site because im not trying to impress anyone, if i was then you would have seen the real me from the first topic i would have replyed to, i have no problem with you arca but when i see everyone just geting on the bandwaggon from what a diez person has said then it kind of gets my attention when you got all there friends saying the same shit + all the noobs who dont know nothing saying it to be cool, its like the joke that is so old and said all the time, "yo mama"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345