Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

About fat boy's :D

This is a discussion on About fat boy's :D within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Turn that into lbs and I can compare with you haha Im 6'2", 225 lbs Bench - 285 lbs DeadLift ...
Page: 6

Vishnu

Turn that into lbs and I can compare with you haha

Im 6'2", 225 lbs
    Bench - 285 lbs
    DeadLift - 300 lbs
    Legpress - 650 lbs
    Biceps - ? Dunno never maxed out because thats one of the most pointless muscles when it comes to sports and shit :S

PS: This was all in my highschool years, now that im out of school and havnt lifted for a while its probably quite a bit lower

O and cassiba why do you always post that pic? Jw cause it doesnt make you look that big or anything, just a little freakish[/b]
    Added in lbs aswell ( 1kg=2.2 lbs)

I am 1.74 cm ... pretty small for my age (18) and my weight varies from 48kg in the morning to 51kg in the evening. On the same weight for like 1 year now.[/b]
    bro seriusly u will get a problem like this :S .. Most of the girls that i know 1,70 cm + are 55 - 60kg.. And u are 48 :S:S:S That's way too bad..Try go to gym and make somethin to gain some muscell weight..

simple182

Fuck you people are skinny, I'm 1.90 m tall and weight around 140 kg's (309 lbs).
    Doing 2 hour sessions 6 times a week + spinning a few times every week.

Question to ya big boys in here, what's your records in these excercises:

Bench: Max 150kg (330 lbs) (did it again today), usually workout at 100-120 kg. (220-260)
    Deadlift: Max 235 kg (518 lbs), stopped about 2 years ago with this excercise due to back problems.
    Legpress (where you sit in a "chair" pushing weights in 45 degree angel upwards): Max 550 kg (1212 lbs), usually work out at 400 kg (880 lbs) in 3 sets of 12.
    Biceps-curl with a Z-bar or normal bar: Max 60 kg, (132 lbs)[/b]
    eh bench press alittle low for your size maybe? Im at 270 pounds and i bench 375 lbs. My friend in Football ( American football..) is only 5'9 210 pounds benching 400+ lbs

Vishnu

eh bench press alittle low for your size maybe? Im at 270 pounds and i bench 375 lbs. My friend in Football ( American football..) is only 5'9 210 pounds benching 400+ lbs[/b]
    That's really good, is this in just normal workout or with those special shirts powerlifters use? And also what about the other excercises?

Banned

I see that cassiba go to the gym or so "maybe just some exercises with their friends", but u look like a hulk xD. not kidding but when I see that pick I can remember about that green stronger character on the tv x).

keep doing exercise is better doing that than be a fat guy

I see that cassiba go to the gym or so "maybe just some exercises with their friends", but u look like a hulk xD. not kidding but when I see that pick I can remember about that green stronger character on the tv x).

keep doing exercise is better doing that than be a fat guy[/b]
    Yup lol .. I am not fat seriusly ... All ppl even my doctor when they saw me and i ask em .. ''Guess my kg '' they said like 90-95-100 max... And i am 115..Also 10-15 kilos to loose and then only gym and keep that amount of kg.. Means i am very muscelled and i can have that weight on me ..

TunaFishyMe

take a belly shot

simple182

take a belly shot[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned

you burn muscle cells when you do any type of cardio. Theres no way to gain muscle without gaining some fat. Or to lose fat without losing some muscle. Thats why you need the extra protein that non-weightlifters dont need.
    You can keep lifting if you want to look bigger, just eat more protein and reduce cardio. But you want to look toned so you need cardio too. Thats why people go through bulking phases where they gain as much muscle as they can by eating a ton and lifting hard and then they go through cutting phases where they do cardio, reduce eating to burn body fat.[/b]
    it depends on genetics. some people run and just burn only fat, while others run and burn muscles first. you have to test it out. if you run,when you sweat, if you smell like ammonia or "gutter" you are burning muscles. Also, people with good genetics lose weight when they target large muscle groups - hamstrings, back, shoulders, chest.

People in my gym do speed reps where they don't rest in between reps and keep their heart rate about 160 the entire time they work out. It has the same science as cardio, but instead of working your lower body by running, they target their upper body.

some do what this dumbass is doing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIGtaFyDv1o . If you played xigenon, this is rageer lol.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456