Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About listening to Ipods

This is a discussion on About listening to Ipods within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; u get fined for alcohol if ur over a certain limit or if ur under a certain age if a ...
Page: 3

u get fined for alcohol if ur over a certain limit or if ur under a certain age if a topic exist we could discuss the age restrictions and limit restrictions on weed

alcohol may be generally legal however as is weed i live in detroit canada is just a across the bridge this isn't an american only forum obviously

and discussion on pot can be quite informing as i was once against legalizing based on your same views but when i looked at the pro's vs the cons i changed my mind and with a democratic majority that is leaning left legalizing pot on a federal level isn't exactly outta the question its whether or not there capable of taxing it

and my argument was obviously valid as u say your reason for locking was because ppl just talk about being stoned .... wat happens in alcohol topic a political debate ... no aaa bnuhc offf tihs shti deos

as this goes ipods to weed .. man if only we had a topic to discuss this on oh wait thats right ...

It's a myth!

If you can hear the person next to you, the volume is too low.[/b]
    lol..and u ears get damage and u cant here nothing if u older :blink: :lol:

u get fined for alcohol if ur over a certain limit or if ur under a certain age if a topic exist we could discuss the age restrictions and limit restrictions on weed

alcohol may be generally legal however as is weed i live in detroit canada is just a across the bridge this isn't an american only forum obviously

and discussion on pot can be quite informing as i was once against legalizing based on your same views but when i looked at the pro's vs the cons i changed my mind and with a democratic majority that is leaning left legalizing pot on a federal level isn't exactly outta the question its whether or not there capable of taxing it

and my argument was obviously valid as u say your reason for locking was because ppl just talk about being stoned .... wat happens in alcohol topic a political debate ... no aaa bnuhc offf tihs shti deos

as this goes ipods to weed .. man if only we had a topic to discuss this on oh wait thats right ...[/b]
    Bullshit... how can u get fined if your over a certain limit.... Im sure im wayyyy over the limit every saturday night

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u get fined for alcohol if ur over a certain limit or if ur under a certain age if a topic exist we could discuss the age restrictions and limit restrictions on weed[/b]
    if ur refering to a certain limit in public, thats more-so related to disturbance of peace than it is to drinking...the level of alcohol in ur system is just used as a measure, but the drinking itself really isnt the issue

example: if u can handle ur liquor but ur over the limit and ur walking home like everyone else no ones gonna bother u, even if they can obviously tell ur drunk off ur ass but ur walking home peacefully BUT on the other hand if ur walking home drunk off ur ass and yelling and harassing every person that walks by u etc ur gonna get ur ass fined for drunk in public

as for underage, thats also not against alcohol but against age limit of drinking it

so once again i say: alcohol is not fineable, whereas weed is. please show me any law that says if i go to the store and buy a 6 pack and are walking home with it in my hand in plain site im going to get fined

TunaFishyMe

you cannot have open alcohol in public :P

Banned

I always listen loud and I'm fine.

lil_mageskillz

Made this topic to find out about how to not get hearing problems from listening to my ipod, come back and its about cigrates, weed and alcohol. who would of thought....

Made this topic to find out about how to not get hearing problems from listening to my ipod, come back and its about cigrates, weed and alcohol. who would of thought....[/b]
    lol,but did you got u answer then?

evilwevel

you cannot have open alcohol in public :P[/b]
    depends, it's quite normal over here.

Made this topic to find out about how to not get hearing problems from listening to my ipod, come back and its about cigrates, weed and alcohol. who would of thought....[/b]
    it basically comes down to a very simple choice. you either play all your music real soft, never get drunk and never touch or experiment with other drugs or you do whatever you want.

either way, if you're hit by a truck tomorrow you'll be dead.

so enjoy everything in moderation and you'll be just fine.

I always listen loud and I'm fine.[/b]
    u only think u fine

killer2675

get some comfortable headphones spend 50-60 bucks u wont regret it[/b]

thats what i did...

you cannot have open alcohol in public :P[/b]
    and wtf are u talking about only case where u would get disorderly conduct for being over the limit is if a officer is showing you mercy the only reason to determine someone is over a limit is by making them blow which depends on how much alcohol you've consumed not how much noise you've made ...

and obviously open alcohol which is why people always use a paper bag

my point is locking it because u dont wanna hear idiots talk about drugs when u let idiots talk about alcohol its dumb its even worse as it was a topic talking about it now being legal ... just the same as alcohol i mean its legal in canada and all other parts of there world and hopefully will be legal all over the us

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

and wtf are u talking about only case where u would get disorderly conduct for being over the limit is if a officer is showing you mercy the only reason to determine someone is over a limit is by making them blow which depends on how much alcohol you've consumed not how much noise you've made ...

and obviously open alcohol which is why people always use a paper bag

my point is locking it because u dont wanna hear idiots talk about drugs when u let idiots talk about alcohol its dumb its even worse as it was a topic talking about it now being legal ... just the same as alcohol i mean its legal in canada and all other parts of there world and hopefully will be legal all over the us[/b]
    ok private now use ur head...if ur making a lot of noise wouldnt that therefore be cause for cops to give u an alcohol consumption test? u have the mind of a retarded chimp, seriously

ok private now use ur head...if ur making a lot of noise wouldnt that therefore be cause for cops to give u an alcohol consumption test? u have the mind of a retarded chimp, seriously[/b]
    +1 lol

Boyce

i have sensitive ears myself, when i listen to my ipod i have it almost at the top usualy. depends on the song some arnt loud on full vol, some are.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast