? about making chitingoblin

This is a discussion on ? about making chitingoblin within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; okay im trying to make warrior chitin goblin pads and pauldron...im girl warrior and i saw another girl warrior with ...
Page: 1

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Default ? about making chitingoblin

okay im trying to make warrior chitin goblin pads and pauldron...im girl warrior and i saw another girl warrior with em and she gots really nice hp so i thought id make some....but im just wondering how many or around how many it will take me to make some....and if ur selling lots of gob pads and pualdron ones pm and i will buy...but for cheap atleast...LOL...well pls help if u willing to sell them to me or know how to make em....well thnx ^_^

:911:

open new barbarian warrior

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

is hard to do em

could take 5 as 5000, is pure luck.

Female warrior sucks :P

goblin is good for warriors under lvl 62, or if u got shitty uniques.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

yeah female warriors do suck <_< but its better then being barb b/c it gets to boring to see to many guy warriors running around....someone has to mix things up a little,right? Well thnx for help...im only lvl 60 so for now the chitin gob should do i think ^_^

to much def lost tbh... with my female warrior I had gob paludrun and I liked it for the resists, but female warriors need the str, and the def difference between +7 chittin and gob is too much unless you got some good uniques. I'd say 1040 def is pretty minimal.. if you have more than that maybe gob pads would be a fair choice.

Just my oppinion. ^_^ Female warriors own, burn the naysayers its nice to be sexy. :P If your in party you wont notice much diff as female warrior, but if your solo its a bit harder to 1v1.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

meh, idk, a female warrior is like a bp too me... as soon as i see one, target and kill

I_JuST_OwNed_U

:lol: well if ur well equiped thats a good thing....good uniques, weapons ext...u go up to female warrior thinking..."yeah!50 NP biotch..." lol then u get pwned underestimating them...LOL...that wouldnt happen with me though cause i dont got the best stuff...just saying if there was a girl warrior out there with all the good stuff they can be good if they have good combo...i take some lvl 61-62 barb warriors when im on my laptop cause i combo better on it...and i guess there noobs that cant combo or something, right? cause im killing them dual weilded...only like 904ap :wacko: but i just combo away...i dunno im still pretty noob but i saw this girl warrior not naming names cause dont know if she want me to but she showed me her whole setup and damn it was pretty good...roc and glassbelt and lupus with some goblin she had like base 2000 something hp at lvl 58...tell me thats not decent...so im changing my stats a little to see whats it like to have more hp...i dunno how it will go but maybe it might help me in long run...also i plan on getting pauldron and pads gob...helm,guants,boots shell...tell me what yall think sry for the long ass post <_<