About pay by western union.

This is a discussion on About pay by western union. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hm a guys wanna pay me by western union ok ? and he tell me u give ur name and ...
Page: 1

Hob

Default About pay by western union.

Hm a guys wanna pay me by western union ok ?

and he tell me u give ur name and the control number i gived u before and you will have ur cash..

But if he post it on his western union il lreceive it on my post canada to quebec ???

pls help me do it faster

ty.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

If hes sending you money, then he is supposed to give you the code, when you go pick up the money you need the code he gives you. If you want his money faster then use paypal.

PFC Senior Member

if he is sending u money , he need ur info to send u , like full name , country , state , city , after he send u money he will get a code number called MTCN , he have to give it to u , so u can go to WU with ur ID and the MTCN and pick up the money.

as for ur question yeah u can pick up the money anywhere , u only need a WU office.

Quote Originally Posted by cristofer View Post
    if he is sending u money , he need ur info to send u , like full name , country , state , city , after he send u money he will get a code number called MTCN , he have to give it to u , so u can go to WU with ur ID and the MTCN and pick up the money.

as for ur question yeah u can pick up the money anywhere , u only need a WU office.
    Just to clarify things, when he says pick up the money, he means go to the WU office and fill a paper made for receiving money. There you will need to put senders info as well so make sure you ask him it.

PFC Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Just to clarify things, when he says pick up the money, he means go to the WU office and fill a paper made for receiving money. There you will need to put senders info as well so make sure you ask him it.
    forgot about that u need his info as well

to make things even more simpler:

u give him your info as it is on your ID card
    he gives you his info as it is on his ID card
    by ID card i mean the one u both will use to identify yourself at WU offices

he fills the form with both infos, and then he gets mtcn

you go to wu office and fill the form with both infos, including mtcn and ammount of money being sent

in wu office there are 2 types of forms...send money, and receive money

thats it

Hob

ok, thanks for all reply this have show me the W/U and i dont trust it i think XD