about paypal

This is a discussion on about paypal within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; k just made a paypal account added a credit card but my account is unverified any idea on how i ...
Page: 1

gotbluntzz

k just made a paypal account added a credit card but my account is unverified any idea on how i get verified by just addin gthe credit card its added but it say unverified

i think you have to have 5 successful transactions. could be wrong though

Banned

If I recall correctly, to verify CC in PayPal, it charged a random amount of money in range of 1.3-2€ and then asked to enter the amount charged and a confirmation code supplied in the transaction history of CC.

gotbluntzz

hmm ill check that hopefuly thats the problem

mods are getting more and more inactive

gotbluntzz

Those methods not working when I go to get verified it ask to connect a bank account but don't wanna add my bank account just want to simply be a verified paypal account with cc so I can buy a VPN because mad VPN tell me few other methods but the other simply don't use visa/mastercard at the moment and my mom or her boyfriend don't like using there Amex card for online purchases so yah looks like imma have to wait till they use one of those other card companys wait for the right person to respond or add my bank account but don't feel like waiting 14 buisness day to add my account then 7 buisness days to transfer funds thanx anyways guys

Banned

mods are getting more and more inactive [/b]
    Nah, just i am at a friends house. Wont be active until like sunday night :P

Also I just made a PP recently and when your on "my account" tab it has a box or something on mid right side telling you that you still have to do stuff to your PP. Like add a phone # or verify it. Just look there and it will tell you how to verify it. I did mine with a bank account so i dunno about a CC.