Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Absinthe

This is a discussion on Absinthe within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i love it even tho i have only taken a few shots....
Page: 2

i love it even tho i have only taken a few shots.

EpsaNomaly

hospitals arn't out of the country, what do you mean she hasn't been sent back to the USA?
    i'm not going to drink much plus there will be ppl around me
    what was your experiences.[/b]
    im in italy on a school year abroad program

umm last time i tried it, trees were talking to me and it scared the shit out of me. i think i'm getting some this weekend, but i'll probably only have 1-2 shots (last time it was 3 i think....)

i guess if it's in good moderation then enjoy, but really don't outdo yourself because it is NOT fun

kennyburger

im in italy on a school year abroad program

umm last time i tried it, trees were talking to me and it scared the shit out of me. i think i'm getting some this weekend, but i'll probably only have 1-2 shots (last time it was 3 i think....)

i guess if it's in good moderation then enjoy, but really don't outdo yourself because it is NOT fun[/b]
    trees were talking to you?
    holy shit i can't wait now
    zuaha i youtubed it and it showed a brit drunk off absinthe dry humping a wall :lol:

Banned

From experience with it, it will FUCK you up big time.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I&#39;ve never tried it, heard good things and bad things. Mostly bad. Tell me how it is and where I can order it <_<

kennyburger

I&#39;ve never tried it, heard good things and bad things. Mostly bad. Tell me how it is and where I can order it <_<[/b]
    its expensive, $25.00 just for shipping, bottles range from 60-225$$ depends if you order package or not.

alright i just went to the post office and picked up the bottle it looks sexy

i&#39;ll tell u were i ordered it in pm.

Stronger

dunno why everybody is saying its really dangerous and it will fuck you up?? I have drank a lot of it in the past and its a little stronger than average liquor but you dont drink as much of it..

If you want to try somthing fun, try getting 80% proof rum from Poland, I ended up drinking half a bottle of it and i will never admit to anyone what happened then.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

everclear.... nuff said....

http://www.boozebasher.com/2007-10-01/grai...-everclear-151/

NEVER TAKE STRAIGT SHOTS!!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

First time I did everclear.....straight shot, right from the bottle. Thought my jaw would never open back up, instinctively closed to prevent that much alcohol from getting in hahahaha

HateMadeMe

dunno why everybody is saying its really dangerous and it will fuck you up?? I have drank a lot of it in the past and its a little stronger than average liquor but you dont drink as much of it..

If you want to try somthing fun, try getting 80% proof rum from Poland, I ended up drinking half a bottle of it and i will never admit to anyone what happened then.[/b]
    Either you&#39;re a pole smoker trying to look like a hard man or you only drank the 60% absinthe

3 shots and you&#39;re still drunk in the morning if you have the real good shit

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

First time I did everclear.....straight shot, right from the bottle. Thought my jaw would never open back up, instinctively closed to prevent that much alcohol from getting in hahahaha[/b]

dude my first shot i couldt eat right for like 3 days.. my throat was burned ewwww

Zaczaco1

drink bleach, in one cup it does what alcohol does in 20 years

kennyburger

i took 5 shots and I&#39;m doubting the credibility of the stuff, it got me drunk but it wasn&#39;t a WOW drunk i didn&#39;t hallucinate and see anything. as for my friend he only took three and same story with him, the other two girls that we hooked up with weren&#39;t brave enough to try the perfume like green liquid.

Banned

You need to drink more then or try better shit to hallucinate like Salvia Divinorum :P

kennyburger

You need to drink more then or try better shit to hallucinate like Salvia Divinorum :P[/b]
    yeah tomorrow i&#39;ll probably drink 7-8 shots or so, i didn&#39;t want to get excessively drunk since i was with a girl, but its just going to me me and my buddies tomorrow. Salvia Divinorum? i&#39;ll look into it.
    <3 not getting hangovers.

Savlia, lol forgot what it was since u put the full name, no thx, i&#39;ve thrown partys were people brought that shit, one guy was combing the curtain drapes for like 5 mins and a girl was tripping out on the couch talking about tigers and lions, i&#39;m not down lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast