Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Advice for my friend and his girlfriend..

This is a discussion on Advice for my friend and his girlfriend.. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; A 14 year old in no way is mature enough to handle sex and everything that comes with it. Plus ...
Page: 8

A 14 year old in no way is mature enough to handle sex and everything that comes with it. Plus it definitely won't be pleasurable for her unless his dick has the girth of a spaghetti noodle.

Ripper_of_romania

True love at 14 years old?
    Now that's some pure crap you said

Burning desire to have sex at 14 years old?
    Reasonable,crap parents

16 year boyfriend that cannot guide girlfriend?
    Pure crap

Underage sex?
    Pure crap

Just give them some time and they will forget of the "I WANNA FUCK NOW !" stance or maybe they will even break up.My 2 cents,it's too lame to have sex,lack of knowledge can lead to some nasty things ( such as deflowering,pregnancy,police and other pure craps )

I see this world is still going insane.

Right guys, my friend is currently seeing a 14 year old, he's 16. He's been with her for 11 months nearly i think, its in his MSN name. But anyway, he said too me "im gonna have sex with her, dya think its ok"
    Now, i've never personally had sex with anyone younger than 1 year than me, i was 14 she was 13. (that wasnt my virginity zomg?)
    i don't know what to say to him, she's so mature and acts like shes 16/17, and looks like shes 18 when she puts a pair of tight jeans on, (yeah, i look at her sexy ass )
    Seriously, what can i say? Help please guys <3[/b]

he thinks that he is in love, he is not.
    love is a simulation of chemicals in your brain that exist for procreation.

your friend is 16, she is 14, its fair game.

if she wants to, then tell him to go for it.
    if she doesnt want to, then tell him to ease up.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678