Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advice Pls! Serious Shit...

This is a discussion on Advice Pls! Serious Shit... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok guys, my first "propper" relationship, i've actually decided not to play a girl along, and not use one for ...
Page: 1

Banned

Ok guys, my first "propper" relationship, i've actually decided not to play a girl along, and not use one for sex this time

This feel so right.

I've been with my girlfriend 11 months IN 6 days.

I need to plan somthing for my 1 year.

Any ideas. Im 16, so, nothing to gay and adult. But, i need somthing that we can do for the night

(DONT WORRY SEX IS ON THE AGENDA, DO NOT ADVISE THAT THANKS)

Well if you been with here 11 months IN 6 days u got over a month to work it out .__.

the_man_slayer

havent u got some friends to ask twat features

what i meant by that was are u sure u exhausted all ur possible resources aka: family or friends

.. :P

p.s- usually a gd person to ask is the g/f's best mate

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

buy some jewelry with the date 18.10.2006 engraved....maybe RoL...

Banned

take her out to eat at like a nice restruant..
    maybe give her some jewelry like leo said..
    get a limo

bucket of chicken some waffles some homemade cornbread and grap koolaid hits the spot

dont get her nething stupid like a promise ring if ur gunna get her jewelry get her something meaningless but costly and if u take her out to eat dont take her newhere ppl go to get engaged or nething serious like if i was u i'd take her to hooters

Banned

The limo bit sounds fucking quality, and i have asked my mates theyre just immature cunts...

Jonno: omg, have sex, get lingere

Westy: go out for a walk then have sex in a park on a slide

Dan: i dno m8 sory

Hannah: I dno, neva fort of that b4, sory m8 x

tbh, theyre fucking useless, i didnt bother with anyone else. (So i had to unfortunatly resort to Ko4life fags)

Aww, <3 you all really.

Matador

Here is wat I would do I would take her 2 a romantic place 2 eat then when ur done ( once day light starts 2 set and if u live near the beach) go watch the sunset 2gether then i would pull out the necklace I bought her and whisper some words of loving and just watch the sunset go home drop her off or get inside with her ....w/e u wana do my 2 cents

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if u dont know what would be a good gift and uve been with her for almost a year, then....wow just give up u obviously dont know her that well and have wasted near a year of ur life with her

Matador

that was mean camaz he is just lookin for help stop being so harsh but u should know wat she likes and w/e she does like get her one

Banned

if u dont know what would be a good gift and uve been with her for almost a year, then....wow just give up u obviously dont know her that well and have wasted near a year of ur life with her[/b]

You&#39;ve obviously never had a girlfriend.

Shopping for girls = WORST thing ever. Any guy here who&#39;s older than 12 can tell you that.

Heres how it is...

Bad Gift = "Pretending to like it, then never using/wearing it"
    Good Gift = "Hardest thing to get." Period.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

You&#39;ve obviously never had a girlfriend.
    Shopping for girls = WORST thing ever. Any guy here who&#39;s older than 12 can tell you that.[/b]
    OR, maybe im just not a fucking retard and actually listen to them when they talk and get to know them...so when it gets time to buying a gift its as easy as recalling on their personality, likes, dislikes, etc

ive never gotten complaints about my gifts, and actually every gift ive ever gotten a girl they kept and used/wore/whatever(depends on the gift) even long after weve broken up

Ki1laH

OR, maybe im just not a fucking retard and actually listen to them when they talk and get to know them...so when it gets time to buying a gift its as easy as recalling on their personality, likes, dislikes, etc

ive never gotten complaints about my gifts, and actually every gift ive ever gotten a girl they kept and used/wore/whatever(depends on the gift) even long after weve broken up[/b]
    Cam is right, you obviously don&#39;t know women.

When they speak they are always hinting things, they want something truly from your heart, not just some expensive gift that somebody online told you to get.

Think of something for yourself that YOU know she would like, if you have been with her almost a year you should know her well enough.

And don&#39;t try and say i&#39;ve never had a gf either, because I love my gf more than you know is possible, which is made obvious by you not knowing what to do for your anniversary...and saying "Sex is definitely going to happen"

For my 6 month anniversary with my girlfriend, I got her a $150 gift card to Victoria&#39;s Secret and a pair of earrings (think those were like $150 also), so $300 total lol. She seemed pretty pleased with that, still wears the earrings even

For my 6 month anniversary with my girlfriend, I got her a $150 gift card to Victoria&#39;s Secret and a pair of earrings (think those were like $150 also), so $300 total lol. She seemed pretty pleased with that, still wears the earrings even [/b]

She wears those only when you&#39;re around :P

I kinda agree with cama, you&#39;ve been with her so long, yet you don&#39;t know what she likes and dislikes... How bout you both go on a trip for a weekend? oh wait, you&#39;re /she&#39;s 16.. this is hard.. :x

Hmm.. Take her out for dinner, get her earrings (pay attention tho, look at the earrings she wears, so you dont buy the wrong one, i.e; she wears short/small earrings, then DO NOT buy her long/heavy ones)

Take her to the place where you met her 1 year ago or no wait, that was probably in class? or to where you two had your first kiss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast