Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

alalalalala

This is a discussion on alalalalala within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I don t disagree about this , old Ares was better than diez cause it was elder server , we ...
Page: 2

veniamin

I don t disagree about this , old Ares was better than diez cause it was elder server , we saw that on Global war ,0000000 has pwned many good asses,but diez as well was good too!

FattySin

I think I started playing back in the days of Diez's opening... Or around there. ( I think there were 3 servers when I started.. Could be wrong )

Old school Diez rocked, though! :P I miss those days of being a noober

zaffers

oldschool ?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

oldschool ?[/b]

what i've said..

that "old school ares and diez" noobs pff..

myko beta pwns you

veniamin

what i've said..

that "old school ares and diez" noobs pff..

myko beta pwns you [/b]

Lol every beta can pwn officials, there all are free!u buy unigues from npc and lvl to 80 in 1 day at worms,thats the differencebetween u and official players ,u have to play pac man instead of making server trips!

zaffers

Lol every beta can pwn officials, there all are free!u buy unigues from npc and lvl to 80 in 1 day at worms,thats the differencebetween u and official players ,u have to play pac man instead of making server trips![/b]
    lol @ you .

MYKO beta was more official than USKO will ever become. i guess you were the one playing pacman when KO beta was released.
    PLUS fyi in beta you couldnt buy any uniques from npc nor lvl to 80 as you say .
    there wasnt even ANY kind of bonus XP.
    So , before you talk - better read some books

Lol every beta can pwn officials, there all are free!u buy unigues from npc and lvl to 80 in 1 day at worms,thats the differencebetween u and official players ,u have to play pac man instead of making server trips![/b]

you fail.

veniamin

I didn t spoke about myko,i ve played there also rare , but none with my acc , was friend's!
    As for the beta , i wasn t neither there , but a friend started and said me "Wow im lvl 74" pffff how got this lvl in 1 day if not exp bonus?
    As for tha pac man ,hmm its classical game , i was playing since i was 8 years old

veniamin

lol @ you .

MYKO beta was more official than USKO will ever become. i guess you were the one playing pacman when KO beta was released.
    PLUS fyi in beta you couldnt buy any uniques from npc nor lvl to 80 as you say .
    there wasnt even ANY kind of bonus XP.
    So , before you talk - better read some books[/b]
    i noticed u use names of past friends like uarehistory's , see he was greek and not turk . Respect their names pfff

Banned Senior Member

veni he is uarehistory :S

Wow. You aren't that intelligent are you Veniamin?

You're such an idiot
    for one, the myko beta was the very very first KO server to be translated into the english language, unlike jakp, cnko, twko and such.

there was nothing such as lvl 80s or whatever, people had a really hard time even getting to lvl 60 back then, however myko beta (the so called servers Pathos, Adonis, Cypher ring a bell yes?) was released 2years? if im not mistaken ever befor USKO,
    So please get your facts straight.

Zaffers happens to be greek, and surprisling, yes he is UareHistory from diez, and as we're at it, i also remember ur name, wereN't u in Eternity back then? however, i remember that lil human priest named Veniamin that sucked balls, and prolly still does, yet you always thought of yourself being one of the best

zaffers

as i see , he's mistaking beta with private server

5DollahSuckySucky

@ The Crackhead makin it rain!

veniamin

Wow , thats surprising , see i never spoke about MYKO, i also repeat it but yr brains full of weed, and Eternity was a station, i was changing all clans, and as for the suck nah , see i was always with turks they are more friends than english ppl are ,and to tell u the truth they make better pk than u could do.And if u have character on diez come at cz and we ll talk there . END OF DISCUSSION, i started for just say that ko is different and not like past ko and all idiots english ppl blame me that im not old school and not gg , u can t speak about me cause u never pked with me, when i was at Positive and i was pking with Sirkaos and the great names of these days u couldn t pass 30 lvl ! So fck off , i really wanted make friends english ppl and make something good at diez BUT fck off u are idiot snobs!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast