Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Alcahol poisoning and other related questions.

This is a discussion on Alcahol poisoning and other related questions. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok, so i've been drinking a lot lately (waits for tico to chime in with a, "what a surprise"). Now ...
Page: 1

Ok, so i've been drinking a lot lately (waits for tico to chime in with a, "what a surprise").

Now I weigh about 58 kilos, I want to know like how much damage I am actually doing drinking this 56% 二锅头. I don't really care but I'd at least like to be informed.

Also anyone who lives or has lived in China have any idea what are decent over the counter meds for hangovers. The stuff I used in newzealand isn't available here.

Banned

Well alchohal makes you dehydrate/takes the water out of your body. So you will lose weight fast drinking beer.

You should stop drinking.

Hey cutie Senior Member

^ what he said

but drinking alot regularly also makes your skin baggy as fuck later on in the years

But yeah, depends on what your drinking and the intensity of alchaol in it

nodirbek

vodka cures the common cold

Well alchohal makes you dehydrate/takes the water out of your body. So you will lose weight fast drinking beer.

You should stop drinking.[/b]
    You put on weight drinking beer!

Irreversible damage to liver. Imagine having yellow skin, ascites, man tits and You have the picture. Also frequent heavy drinking makes You a perfect candidate for acute pancreatitis (and a chronic pancreatitis for that matter), and trust me, it fucking hurts and mortality rate is quite high once You get it.
    Over the longer period alcohol (esp. 40% and more) is known to increase risk of oesophageal cancer, and if combined with smoking we're talking 100 times higher risk. The state of getting drunk is nothing more than killing brain cells with poison in blood, so i guess it's understandable that Your mental capabilities will get reduced significantly aswell. Alcohol is also a risk factor in ulcer disease, and when vomitting it's not uncommon to get Mallory-Weiss syndrome- tearing of cardia (connection of stomach and oesophagus). Did I already mention esophageal varices? It's liver failure- related disease, and it's very dangerous since those varices tend to bleed bad. Without proper surgical care You're bound to die fast.

I could go on and on but i think that enough for purposes of this topic :P

P.S.
    <-- drinker too

Hahahaha oh dear at that ^_^

Nick i&#39;ve cut back heaps. I only drink in weekends, and only spirits.

StoneColdAngel

Stop drinking to death Matt ><

Never! I pionered the fall off roller chair on ventrilo!

2 weekends ago i drank so much i dont even remember the saturday, memory loss gets worse and worse!!

Yea the memory loss is kind of gay, the wake up at home and be like WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? when you realize #1 it&#39;s not your house and #2 your missing about 12 hours of memory.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Also anyone who lives or has lived in China have any idea what are decent over the counter meds for hangovers. The stuff I used in newzealand isn&#39;t available here.[/b]
    Just drink LOTS of water and take 6 Ibuprofen before you pass out.

OH SHIT WATER, that&#39;s the missing ingrediant, I tried the my fix it all student medicine (a swig of vodka and 6 neurophen)

my own experience is, b4 you go to sleep after enjoying an evening with lots of alcohol, drink like a 0.5l water and eat something salty (chips did fine for me) and you&#39;ll do fine next day

Yea the memory loss is kind of gay, the wake up at home and be like WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? when you realize #1 it&#39;s not your house and #2 your missing about 12 hours of memory.[/b]
    And about £100 in cash

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast