Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Alcahol poisoning and other related questions.

This is a discussion on Alcahol poisoning and other related questions. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ...
Page: 3

fonzy

lol spirits, chocomilk has more alcohol in it than that shit. You shouldnt be really worried about them.[/b]
    Are you retarded?

Spirits refers to the fermented liquor range, e.g vodka soju's sakes whiskeys.

Or is spirits some random lolliewater bullshit we don't get in china or newzealand

but i don't think you can get any problems with the brain, like forget stuff. it doesn't effect like cannabis, therefore i don't believe in such things[/b]
    Dont get any problem with brain? lol, not in short term, but in long term ur brain gets really fked up if u drink a lot. Have u ever tried cleaning very sticky stuff with alcohol? Its super effective! Imagine how ur brain cells react to it..
    I had a "dangerous chemical" lecture not long ago, and the stuff like alcohol had effects like: Damaging ur brain, nerves, liver and decreasing ability to get children. The symptoms are: dizzy, headache, tiring, annoyed, short-term memory lost and mood changing. Most of u will prolly ignore or forget the consequences of these kind of stuff, even tho u know its not healthly when u do it in big amount, like the ppl who smoke and dont care about the lung cancer, or ppl who eats a lot of junk food, and dont care about high blood pressure, and so on... Personally I dont get those ppl that think its a cool thing drinking or smoking so much, that they make themself looks like a complete idiot in the end. Yes, I dont "love" alcohol or beer that much as most ppl do, but a little bit from time to time wont hurt that much.

For those who got time and worried about it can read the short term and long term effects of alcohol..

PS: I hate to do it, but this time I would like to agree with moemoney

Yun_Yuuzhan

you know what nick, once im done with china im coming to england and we're getting fucked up.[/b]
    "Done with China"?

What exactly are you doing to it?

banaanc

if you get hangover you need to drink some more :P

beer FTW

two bottles of Martini >_<.. i hope my teacher believed in our "he had something bad for lunch"-story

"Done with China"?

What exactly are you doing to it? [/b]
    I think he&#39;s playing C&C ZH!! Hes actually Black Lotus!!!

are you really 58kg matt? that is very underweight and unhealthy. You weigh the same as a normal girl, and girls are not meant to drink anywhere near as much as men. I would give up the booze and get your weight up to normal.

I can&#39;t really call you fatty matty anymore im almost 80kg now.

KingSolomon

not sure if you still need it but there&#39;s something called ho chai or ho shai....not sure of the exact name or spelling but it helps alot for hangovers. A buddy of mine bought it for me while I was still in Macau. Its a greenish pill and my god it works wonders. I&#39;ll try to get the exact name for you...

not sure if you still need it but there&#39;s something called ho chai or ho shai....not sure of the exact name or spelling but it helps alot for hangovers. A buddy of mine bought it for me while I was still in Macau. Its a greenish pill and my god it works wonders. I&#39;ll try to get the exact name for you...[/b]
    ho chi

take a look in here too:
    http://www.chow.com/stories/10380

are you really 58kg matt? that is very underweight and unhealthy. You weigh the same as a normal girl, and girls are not meant to drink anywhere near as much as men. I would give up the booze and get your weight up to normal.

I can&#39;t really call you fatty matty anymore im almost 80kg now.[/b]
    fatty girls in england h34r:

lucifer4

You put on weight drinking beer![/b]

yeaaaaaa u grow a beer belly

banaanc

and you can put your beer and chips on your beer belly, beer belly is ok as long as it doesnt become McDonalds belly

fatty girls in england h34r:[/b]
    yeah girls here are mostly horrible, but the ideal weight for a 5&#39;6&#39;&#39; girl of medium frame is around 130lbs which is 59kg.

yeah girls here are mostly horrible, but the ideal weight for a 5&#39;6&#39;&#39; girl of medium frame is around 130lbs which is 59kg.[/b]
    Imo 59 kg for a girl is also less. Here in Belgium I think, avarage girls are like 1m75 and like 65 kg, which is normal and ideal for me :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast